America's new White Hope, not Jimmer

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

JACKEL56 wrote:
ok, hes Spanish
Once again, not to be an a-hole, but that is not a race. Ricky is from Spain, people from Spain are mostly white. So I would consider Ricky a white guy.

Whew or education system is really failing us, Is this what i pay high taxes for... come on i mean really. Spanish etc is a nationality like ppl have said it isnt a race. there is no such thing as spanish race. Your either negro, caucasian, or mongoloid. And again like i said the titles doesnt say american nowhere it says america's which means the opinions,thoughts views of ppl who live here. Doesnt have anything to do with whether the person in discussion is american.

But anyhow I see/thought dirk was/is americas new white hope. At least from a bball standpoint. he defeated the evil big black bad lebron and the sinister heat.

Oh, the !!@% irony in this post.  Holy ##+*.

There was so much other ##+* I left out that wasn't highlighted for terrible grammatical errors.  What the hell is wrong with you, fam?
laugh.gif

like haywards skillset...seems like a gamer. doubt jimmer or hayward will ever match Bob Sura's 2/3
laugh.gif
straight triple doubles though.

like haywards skillset...seems like a gamer. doubt jimmer or hayward will ever match Bob Sura's 2/3
laugh.gif
straight triple doubles though.

He could be a modern day Jeff Hornacek. The Jazz are gonna be good in a couple years man. Got a bunch of young, hungry players out there wanting to prove themselves.

He could be a modern day Jeff Hornacek. The Jazz are gonna be good in a couple years man. Got a bunch of young, hungry players out there wanting to prove themselves.

Back
Top Bottom