Amsterdam to Ban Tourists from Coffeshops by End of Year

LINK

So glad I already booked my trip there for later this month
pimp.gif
. It's surprising though because the coffeshops are obviously one of the biggest tourist attractions in Amsterdam. They're probably just pissed at people come over there looking to smoke for the first time and acting an *!* because they can't handle it
30t6p3b.gif

LINK

So glad I already booked my trip there for later this month
pimp.gif
. It's surprising though because the coffeshops are obviously one of the biggest tourist attractions in Amsterdam. They're probably just pissed at people come over there looking to smoke for the first time and acting an *!* because they can't handle it
30t6p3b.gif

I was hoping to go one day for the experience but I'm sure there will be ways around it

I was hoping to go one day for the experience but I'm sure there will be ways around it

Damn, all my friends have been planning a trip there this upcoming January. They're gonna be heated.
laugh.gif

Damn, all my friends have been planning a trip there this upcoming January. They're gonna be heated.
laugh.gif

can they do that here in NYC too? but not just coffee shops, everywhere. and make cameras illegal.

can they do that here in NYC too? but not just coffee shops, everywhere. and make cameras illegal.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

more reason for fools to get off their %@! and get the %*+# legalized here
The people that smoke and grow well mostly growers and owners of dispensaries voted against legalization in Cali because they make way more $$$$ w/o the government coming in and regulating and taxing.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

more reason for fools to get off their %@! and get the %*+# legalized here
The people that smoke and grow well mostly growers and owners of dispensaries voted against legalization in Cali because they make way more $$$$ w/o the government coming in and regulating and taxing.

Well their tourism industry will decrease dramatically

Back
Top Bottom