Amsterdam

Sup fellas/ladies.  I'm taking off for Amsterdam in a couple of hours.  Any must-see spots besides the RLD and the Heineken factory?  Any clubs that I should check out.  I'll be there til Sunday.[h3]
[/h3]

THeres a special pancake house thats really good. Pancake as big as your plate. And there is this Shwarma place in Leidseplein. I really wish I could remember what its called. Its on a side street that runs beside and then behind The Bulldog Coffee shop. Its on the right had side, red sign that says Schwarma. Best damn sandwhich in all of amsterdam I promise. Just get a Schwarma, some fresh fries and a coke and youll be in heaven. I was just there in March.

Sorry for the block of text, ENJOY! Oh and do a bike ride. Mike's Bike Ride's is pretty good. Might as well do it day 1, itll help you get familiar with the town and layout. Peace.

COFFEE SHOP BRO.... gots to .. right after you get off the plane.. then go to the tourist attractions it will be more fun

Be prepared for that RLD...it's like nothing you've ever seen. I was too high the whole time I was there, so I don't remember much. Be safe son...don't wanna see you in Hostel 3.

Back
Top Bottom