Amy Winehouse Dead at 27

so incredibly sad, so much talent. i always thought she would somehow pull it together and release atleast one more great album. we lost a great one.

RIP,,,,,

I really thought shortie was 35 or somewhere around there.

She had real potential If it wasnt for her habit....

tired.gif

Originally Posted by L0keY Jeenius

Originally Posted by swendro88

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Wow people talking mad reckless just because she died. "Easily as talented" as Hendrix and Morrison?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
She made great music, and her voice was good (though mad overrated and not remarkable), but the only time you can put her in the same sentence as those two is when you're talking about how old they were when they died.

Exactly.

R.I.P, but like many in here, I am not that surprised with the death. I remember watching those vids on here when she was just coked out of her mind at her concert. It was posted like a month ago, probably less. Anyway R.I.P. 
tired.gif

Damn i can't lie i'm actually surprised. I knew the addiction was strong but
i guess i was just hoping for the great comeback story
eyes.gif
. R.I.P Amy

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Wait, how does he have he have two sunglasses in that 3rd pic
laugh.gif

I've always wondered this, But I guess it's just his Swag
pimp.gif

Too soon on the pic though
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Wow people talking mad reckless just because she died. "Easily as talented" as Hendrix and Morrison?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
She made great music, and her voice was good (though mad overrated and not remarkable), but the only time you can put her in the same sentence as those two is when you're talking about how old they were when they died.

And I don't even listen to The Doors or Hendrix like that.
so how you gonna make statements when you don't even listen to them???
I didn't mean I don't listen to them because I do. I should have phrased it better, but what I meant to say is that the opinion I posted isn't because I'm a huge Doors/Hendrix stan; I'm not saying they are more talented than Amy because I love their music more than I like hers, rather I objectively view them as more talented than her regardless of which I'd prefer to listen to. 

For example, I like the Beatles but I probably don't listen to them more than 1-2 times a month. My favorite band is the Smashing Pumpkins, but I'm not going to argue that they're in the same stratosphere as the Beatles just because I prefer to listen to their music more. 

Not really surprised by all the Amy Winehouse bashing. If this where beyonce or another black artist tough... just sayin'.

Originally Posted by 21shots

Not really surprised by all the Amy Winehouse bashing. If this where beyonce or another black artist tough... just sayin'.
there we go...

Back
Top Bottom