An actual 2001 jordan fail

To actually answer your question, I haven't ever seen a pair without the production tag on it, but I'm not doubting that it is possible for some to have gotten through the factories like that.

I don't know how much more "rare"/desirable that makes them, however. Those shoes are already pretty high in demand as it is. They would only be worth more to a sample collector, or someone like that.

To actually answer your question, I haven't ever seen a pair without the production tag on it, but I'm not doubting that it is possible for some to have gotten through the factories like that.

I don't know how much more "rare"/desirable that makes them, however. Those shoes are already pretty high in demand as it is. They would only be worth more to a sample collector, or someone like that.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Me neither, I have multiple pairs of these and the bred 1s and they all have the production number.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Me neither, I have multiple pairs of these and the bred 1s and they all have the production number.

I just got lucky myself....picked up a pair of royals at an antique auction
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

these NEED to be retroed agian
pimp.gif
Amen to that.
It will be disappointing if they put a big ol' Jumpman on the heel not to mention on the tongue, but oh well... 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

these NEED to be retroed agian
pimp.gif
Amen to that.
It will be disappointing if they put a big ol' Jumpman on the heel not to mention on the tongue, but oh well... 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom