An art form that has been long overlooked: Video game music.

just a different type of calm........cant recreate that man its forced if we try today i think

ive mentioned it before though, diablo 2 soundtrack >

Man lots of memories here.

When it comes to video game music, well I was huge into RPG’s back then but One Winged Angel and Simple and Clean stand out. Also basically the entire Zelda:OoT soundtrack. Every one of those songs is just CLASSICS.

This Orchestra make. :pimp:

Last edited:
I think we can all agree that the Doom 2016 OST is the goat
Mick Gordon >>>

CV deep cuts are :smokin

not neccesarily a "deep cut" persay but if you play the game you might understand why I'd describe it as such:

Nintendo Power Supplies Catalog Fall & Winter 1999_0012.jpg

DGtEjlsUMAE2h2t.jpeg

DGtEjlrUAAEKwFI.jpeg

I randomly had a thought/feeling that I should run through ff4 and 5 on my jailbroken ps3 (I'm trying to 100% everything from my childhood one last time on it so i can always have the saves in one spot...so far I've done ff6, 7, 9, CT, mario rpg, parasite eve, I think I've done brave fencer Musashi but I have to double check, etc) and I had a thought....

Out of these which one is the GOAT boss theme to you guys?

Was brave fencer Musashi on psn at one point? I thought I 100% it on my "regular" ps3 but I don't see the game. I'll check it later for saves on the memory cards but if i can't find it that might be my next playthrough.

I wish I didn't let this kid borrow my physical copy back in the day. :frown: it's probably expensive now.

Back
Top Bottom