An epidemic that's plaguing NT...

only thing I ever agreed with Ninjahood on is the TAN being the reason General is like this

The internet is real life

Ive said this multiple times and ill say it again

The internet is now real life and has real life consequences

As far fetched as it sounds it's 100% true. This isn't aol instant messenger anymore. What you say is easily traceable. People who say outlandish things set themselves up

Dude seemed cool till I saw that thread where dude said he was going to meet up at a certain time with some dude who he had some beef wit online. Didn't happen for some reason but unless I misremembered dude b'd up.
don't kno why so many rode dude like that.

Last edited:

It's certain dudes who do it. Meth gets rid of them and NT returns back to its ways for a week or so until the trolls make new sn's and the cycle continues.

Yeah, cause Meth is such a light hearted and funny guy. (Sarcasm)

Before he committed suicide, Ninjahood predicted that "Thread About Nothing" would ruin Niketalk.

The fools wildin thread has done more damage than TAN ever did.
Really?

I kept up with that thread when it started but haven't been there in a long time.
only thing I ever agreed with Ninjahood on is the TAN being the reason General is like this
I did notice when TAN got started other threads started being a catchall for one specific topic.

My only thing is there are a lot of people who like to argue in the name of a discussion. Dudes that can't accept anothers opinion. It becomes a shouting match that ruins threads.

This page for example was well thoughout by opposing parties and no one chose to argue or insult any differing opinion.

I sometimes have to scroll pass damn near half a page because some don't want to decide " to agree to disagree."

I love discussion but multiple pages of people arguing the same stance and repeating the same reasons...its gets tired.

I shouldn't have to pass over multiple posts because I already know what said member will say. Frankly, im sorry the mods have to.

I mean...if you go in TAN and there's something that you think is thread worthy, I'm sure no one will get mad if you make a thread of it.

Welcome to the internet.

Sorry bro but ive been here too long to not notice a difference. And general was a bit different than before. Not saying it was worse, because I am not goin anywhere, but I do remember epic(imo) threads that people weren't arguing for pages.

You can keep that fat joe stuff and sup my hats to be big. Wheres the true blue threes? Harlem shake story( not funny btw)? These weren't full of arguments.

I also do not visit many other forums.

Last edited:
Funniest thing in recent memory is the Boozer thread.  And that's a while back.

I mean...if you go in TAN and there's something that you think is thread worthy, I'm sure no one will get mad if you make a thread of it.

The problem with that is one would have to go in TAN.

I miss fun NT, 2009-2012 was golden

NTwitter > NT general
I have been a member since December of 2000 and one thing that remains consistent is when members deem their favorite time as golden. NT was not golden from 09-12; that's just your opinion. IMO this place has always been great and will continue to be as long as the members here keep it that way.
Let's bring Ninja back
nerd.gif
Let's not and pretend we did.

- Gold St Capital
- Crumpled up 20's
- The last PYG
- Whatever thread that was with the Uncle Phil / Ninja gif
- Edit - that PRGirl thread too :lol: Cats were caping hard

Off the top those four were really good

Last edited:

like most funny threads on here these days, that too got old after a few pages..
Draya thread still bring the lulz and for a thread like that where there will be arguing from time to time I leave any hangups I have with other members who I think are racist/prejudice/ignorant or disagree with about some religion/GOD at the door.

NT needs a user like NH, with out him this forum turns into how it is now... boring
ST > General

Back
Top Bottom