Anchorage Daily News (Alaska) Endorses Obama!

eek.gif

http://www.adn.com/opinion/story/567867.htmlhttp://www.adn.com/opinion/story/567867.htmlhttp://www.adn.com/opinion/story/567867.html

Palin's rise captivates us but nation needs a steady hand

Published: October 25th, 2008 07:37 PM

Last Modified: October 25th, 2008 08:10 PM

Alaska enters its 50th-anniversary year in the glow of an improbable and highly memorable event: the nomination of Gov. Sarah Palin as the Republican vice
presidential candidate. For the first time ever, an Alaskan is making a serious bid for national office, and in doing so she brings broad attention and
recognition not only to herself, but also to the state she leads.

Yet despite her formidable gifts, few who have worked closely with the governor would argue she is truly ready to assume command of the most important,
powerful nation on earth. To step in and juggle the demands of an economic meltdown, two deadly wars and a deteriorating climate crisis would stretch the
governor beyond her range. Like picking Sen. McCain for president, putting her one 72-year-old heartbeat from the leadership of the
free world is just too risky at this time.

I would suggest reading the entire article. Many excellent points where made.

http://www.adn.com/opinion/story/567867.htmlhttp://www.adn.com/opinion/story/567867.htmlhttp://www.adn.com/opinion/story/567867.html

Damn...she should just change her name 2 Sarah Falin...not even her own state could pretend she was competent...
smh.gif

I'm not an Obama supporter and a lot of things in the McCain campaign have been a mess, but I'm almost convinced if Obama doesn't win this electionit was fixed.

And NO, I don't think 9/11 was an inside job, I'm not a conspiracy theorist.

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

I really don't understand how people can defend the McCain campaign
smh.gif
We can defend everything prior to Sarah Palin. It was a lot closer than it was before she arrived. When the smoke clears this broad is going to bedoing sports broadcasts again.

Thank you Governor Failin. Please fade into bolivian after Nov. 4th. America, hell Alaska is better off without you.

even non-battleground states have dissent both ways. I'm sure not everyone from Arizona endorses McCain nor everyone from Illinois supports Obama.

YO!
We can defend everything prior to Sarah Palin. It was a lot closer than it was before she arrived. When the smoke clears this broad is going to be doing sports broadcasts again.
I can appreciate that. It's hard for me to take anyone seriously who defends this woman's current credentials as being worthy enough tohold the office she's running for.

DF!!!

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
even non-battleground states have dissent both ways. I'm sure not everyone from Arizona endorses McCain nor everyone from Illinois supports Obama.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Thats not the point though. See even the Chicago Tribune..the largest conservative paper in the Midwest endorsed Obama. Simply because of the native son statushe has. Not to mention The founder of the Tribune Medill founded the republican party
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by haiti5

[/td] [/tr][/table]

Thats not the point though. See even the Chicago Tribune..the largest conservative paper in the Midwest endorsed Obama. Simply because of the native son status he has. Not to mention The founder of the Tribune Medill founded the republican party
laugh.gif

native son status is the stupidest thing I've heard in a while. btw it's McCain running for president.

Originally Posted by infamousod

[/td] [/tr][/table]

Thats not the point though. See even the Chicago Tribune..the largest conservative paper in the Midwest endorsed Obama. Simply because of the native son status he has. Not to mention The founder of the Tribune Medill founded the republican party
laugh.gif

native son status is the stupidest thing I've heard in a while. btw it's McCain running for president.
seriously? thats the "stupidest" thing you've heard in a while?

^thats subjective. but her not havin the support of the newspaper shows somethin

^thats subjective. but her not havin the support of the newspaper shows somethin

of course its subjective, I said "should" but are you really going to argue that newspapers should be anything other than objective? if you look hardenough you'll find "pro-Palin" articles in Alaskan media and "anti-Obama" articles in Chicago newspapers. It shows nothing.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

smh.gif
We can defend everything prior to Sarah Palin. It was a lot closer than it was before she arrived. When the smoke clears this broad is going to be doing sports broadcasts again.

Thank you Governor Failin. Please fade into bolivian after Nov. 4th. America, hell Alaska is better off without you.

Honestly, did Mccain have a chance before he picked Palin? He needed a huge spark to his campaign. At first, she did provide that, but now it's definitelybackfiring.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by Lazy B

smh.gif

Honestly, did Mccain have a chance before he picked Palin? He needed a huge spark to his campaign. At first, she did provide that, but now it's definitely backfiring.

Yes he did have a chance before he picked her. Obamaniacs and people who have no clue how politics work may have written him off but had he picked anintelligent running mate the polls would be much closer than they are now.

Back
Top Bottom