Anchorage Daily News (Alaska) Endorses Obama!

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

I really don't understand how people can defend the McCain campaign
smh.gif
We can defend everything prior to Sarah Palin. It was a lot closer than it was before she arrived. When the smoke clears this broad is going to be doing sports broadcasts again.

Thank you Governor Failin. Please fade into bolivian after Nov. 4th. America, hell Alaska is better off without you.

Honestly, did Mccain have a chance before he picked Palin? He needed a huge spark to his campaign. At first, she did provide that, but now it's definitely backfiring.

Yes he did have a chance before he picked her. Obamaniacs and people who have no clue how politics work may have written him off but had he picked an intelligent running mate the polls would be much closer than they are now.
I would have to respectfully disagree with that statement. You have to realize how much conservatives disliked McCain before he chose Palin. Thechoice of Palin brought not only the conservatives, but also disgruntled Clinton supporters.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

smh.gif
We can defend everything prior to Sarah Palin. It was a lot closer than it was before she arrived. When the smoke clears this broad is going to be doing sports broadcasts again.

Thank you Governor Failin. Please fade into bolivian after Nov. 4th. America, hell Alaska is better off without you.

Honestly, did Mccain have a chance before he picked Palin? He needed a huge spark to his campaign. At first, she did provide that, but now it's definitely backfiring.

Yes he did have a chance before he picked her. Obamaniacs and people who have no clue how politics work may have written him off but had he picked an intelligent running mate the polls would be much closer than they are now.
I would have to respectfully disagree with that statement. You have to realize how much conservatives disliked McCain before he chose Palin. The choice of Palin brought not only the conservatives, but also disgruntled Clinton supporters.
I understand that McCain isn't liked by conservatives because of his more moderate ways and he believed that Palin was going to bring supportwhich she did in the beginning but as she was slowly exposed (as she would be because the country needed to know about her as she was unknown before this) theyslowly but steadily lost a lot of the support that they had gained. That's why he stopped spending in Michigan because what was once a state that couldhave been a battleground state started to turn Obama it was useless to spend there. The only people that support this ticket are loyalists to the party andidiots.

We thought that the Democratic party was in shambles after Obama and Hilary. It is going to be very interesting what happens in the following months after theelection. There are people in the party who refuse to support McCain because they hate him and people who refuse to support McCain just for the fact that SarahPalin is on the ticket.

McCain's lack of coherent message is really screwing the republican party as a whole. The Sarah Palin pick is just his icing on the cake.

He should have got on the same page as Ron Paul. I would have voted for him if he calmed the war happy stuff and adopted many of Ron's ideas.

smh.gif

i think mccain would have had a better chance with someone else.

Back
Top Bottom