And 1 Basketball Clothing Appreciation (circa mid-90's) Vol. I know I wasn't the only one...

hahaa yup i had the church tee too
laugh.gif

also the 3m logo tee too, and a few pair shorts
smokin.gif

ok here we go...found a couple old pictures in a box from 1997. (sorry for the size) i had to take a picture of the pictures with my camera.
first one is the church tee.

second is some and 1 shorts and some other random shirt. i guess the shoes i got on in the pic is a bonus. don't mind the double socks. I was 12 years oldwhen this pic was taken so i thought this was cool then.

Does anybody know what those joints that had almost the same design as the tai chi's but had an area of patent leather near the ankle were called? Idon't think it had the inner-side of the shoe covered like the tai chi's but instead had an area around the ankle and near the fore foot that waspatent leather? I CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME! They were my favorite pair of And1's.

"get a map cause your game is lost"
"I should have a permit cause my game is a leathal weapon"

smile.gif
smile.gif

had both these shirts in the day, used to love the trash talk shirts, and the slip ons!! ahhhh memories

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

man so appreciated, I had these old and1 shoes that were like split in 2 colors, half grey and half red, anyomne know what Im talking about please post the pics!

tired.gif
@ the shoe game

haha hell yea, this is almost all i wore in middle school. AND1 please retro the first 2 Marbury sigs!!!!! i had 2 pair of each

Originally Posted by DEpast

The slip-on And 1s were called the Too-Chillin' lows if I'm not mistaken.

bringin back memories I had these in 5th gd like in 00. my mom bought em for me cause I never tied my shoes lol. I thought...well I knew I was doin it.
2a0cdx4.jpg

I'm not gon' front.. I had a few shirts and shorts.

Never had the sneakers though, they just weren't my style.

Yo I just found I got a fresh pair of the Tattoo mid from back in the day in my closet.

Cant find any pics on the net. They like the Tai chi mold, but got the arabic on the outside of the foot by the pinky toe.

I still have mad and1 shorts.. their shorts were their best pieces.. I also had some ugly slip on mids in white/navy in the 6th grade.. however it was all goodcuz I had the lowtop red/white jordan xv's
pimp.gif

I used to own a few shirts just because of those mottos/slogan.
girl.jpg

534599732_6efc1de613_o.jpg

534599706_57b45ddc18.jpg

wig.jpg

I also wore the hell out of some And1 slip-ons in white and red suede.

And 1 was so awesome back in the day. I had the shoes and the shirts and everything. Too bad they don't fit anymore since I grew up.

Originally Posted by retrospect90

Originally Posted by DEpast

The slip-on And 1s were called the Too-Chillin' lows if I'm not mistaken.

bringin back memories I had these in 5th gd like in 00. my mom bought em for me cause I never tied my shoes lol. I thought...well I knew I was doin it.
2a0cdx4.jpg

pimp.gif
I had these in red too. I wore em untill my toes went through thefront.

Definitely appreciated. I used to have a couple of tees back in the day and the Skips were my favourite shoes. I remember I wore them at a camp where I got thebest PG award. Memories
pimp.gif

AND1-9220156-Skip%20To%20My%20Lou%20Mid-1-l.jpg
AND1-9220156-Skip%20To%20My%20Lou%20Mid-3-l.jpg
AND1-9220156-Skip%20To%20My%20Lou%20Mid-2-l.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JKICKZZZ
That was the one n only n1 combo i had........ i used to wear that 3 times out the week........ man i thought i was doing it back in the day

Back
Top Bottom