And 1 Mixtape Vol 1. Appreciation Vol. Skip To My Lou!!

tumblr_od1ouapkP31s3gys4o1_400.gifv

In for this doc. This period seems like such a short moment in time looking back. Wonder how many times Jadakiss asks Why?!? in the doc?

12 year old me was convinced AO should have been a pro :lol:

I remember he worked out for the Bobcats

I think it was SEA if we are talking about what was shown on "Streetball."

August 2002 AO has been invited to Seattle Super Sonics' training camp. AO came to Seattle's camp with his man Chris Hightower (AND1 baller). To impress Seattle's scouts AO did whatever was possible but the scouts thought that "... his IQ was none..." and it never happened for AO to play for Seattle. That stupid decision of Seattle scouts happened to be dicisive in AO's carrer and his dream never came true - he didn't make it to the big League.

AND1 4EVA - Aaron Owens a.k.a. AO

I used to love that streetball show so much. I remember when it first came on, l didn't even know about it and was so hyped. My handles back then were utterly ridiculous too.

I worked with a dude that played on the open run and got to go in the building. He caught a lob double clutched and dunked it. He was telling me about Roberto yong. Aka the Young one, he would ball out and when it was time to play inside “it was like he was high” so that’s why he wouldn’t make it to the next stop.

A quick google search shows that he’s now a Pro MMA fighter.

Back
Top Bottom