AND 1

which and 1 players were your favorite? and which could have played in the nba?
i believe AO and silk could have made the jump

which and 1 players were your favorite? and which could have played in the nba?
i believe AO and silk could have made the jump

Alimoe
pimp.gif

F the rest of them dudes

Who could have made the NBA?
laugh.gif
Better question is...why AREN'T they in the NBA? What you see in AND-1 doesn't translate well to the NBA game. It's probably the reason why Skip is the only guy to have sucessfully make the jump.

Who could have made the NBA?
laugh.gif
Better question is...why AREN'T they in the NBA? What you see in AND-1 doesn't translate well to the NBA game. It's probably the reason why Skip is the only guy to have sucessfully make the jump.

i think ao was on seattles preseason or summer league roster? something like that i forget

i think ao was on seattles preseason or summer league roster? something like that i forget

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

I remember on one of the mixtapes or the show they showed him practicing with them

He was my favorite

I remember on one of the mixtapes or the show they showed him practicing with them

He was my favorite

Originally Posted by omgitswes

He was my favorite

Him and Headache (Not counting Skip of course)

He was my favorite

Him and Headache (Not counting Skip of course)

I hated The Professor dude was a fake, when he 1st went on tour he was Grayson, some white kid from Oregon, even sounded like it then next season dude started sounding like he was black.

F_ him!!!

Hot Sauce > The Professor  

But my fav. was Helicopter dude was
pimp.gif

I hated The Professor dude was a fake, when he 1st went on tour he was Grayson, some white kid from Oregon, even sounded like it then next season dude started sounding like he was black.

F_ him!!!

Hot Sauce > The Professor  

But my fav. was Helicopter dude was
pimp.gif

He was my favorite
Not quite. What A.O did was basically a combine, they had him do some tests on vertical leap, lane agility quickness, and all those things just like the draft then they ran some drills with him, put all the information in a folder and that's the extent of it. If a team ever needs a player in a crunch situation like their starter and backups get injured, they can call down to the facility and tell them, "you guys have any point guards wit good size, great quickness, and a 3pt shot?" and they go through their files and can recommend a guy to them. Like the guy running it said, NOBODY has ever made it from their facility.

It's like saying you got a job at a workforce temp agency. You didn't get a job,. They might get you a job. He did NOT practice with any NBA players in that instance.

And I think if Alimoe had taken the right moves earlier, i.e going to Fresno with Skip, he could have. I also think Prime Objective is a legitimate Eddie House-esque buckets quickly off the bench player in his prime.

Speaking of them dudes, we're going to be bringing them back soon, maybe to a town near you. Only city we have locked down right now is Fort Sill, OK for sometime around March but if all goes according to plan, we'll be doing a Military town tour

Also, I crossed Hot Sauce and AO in the same play and scored the layup over Hi Riza. I wanted to dunk it but he get in the way of my steps so I had to just lefty lay it in. I tried to Shamgod Werm and he just gave up in the middle of it so it didn't look as great as it should have. Hot Sauce crossed me with the stupid (double dribble in real life) start to go with one hand then pull it back in the air with the other hand and dribble again move then hit the step back jumper on me.

He was my favorite
Not quite. What A.O did was basically a combine, they had him do some tests on vertical leap, lane agility quickness, and all those things just like the draft then they ran some drills with him, put all the information in a folder and that's the extent of it. If a team ever needs a player in a crunch situation like their starter and backups get injured, they can call down to the facility and tell them, "you guys have any point guards wit good size, great quickness, and a 3pt shot?" and they go through their files and can recommend a guy to them. Like the guy running it said, NOBODY has ever made it from their facility.

It's like saying you got a job at a workforce temp agency. You didn't get a job,. They might get you a job. He did NOT practice with any NBA players in that instance.

And I think if Alimoe had taken the right moves earlier, i.e going to Fresno with Skip, he could have. I also think Prime Objective is a legitimate Eddie House-esque buckets quickly off the bench player in his prime.

Speaking of them dudes, we're going to be bringing them back soon, maybe to a town near you. Only city we have locked down right now is Fort Sill, OK for sometime around March but if all goes according to plan, we'll be doing a Military town tour

Also, I crossed Hot Sauce and AO in the same play and scored the layup over Hi Riza. I wanted to dunk it but he get in the way of my steps so I had to just lefty lay it in. I tried to Shamgod Werm and he just gave up in the middle of it so it didn't look as great as it should have. Hot Sauce crossed me with the stupid (double dribble in real life) start to go with one hand then pull it back in the air with the other hand and dribble again move then hit the step back jumper on me.

Back
Top Bottom