and we're done

I didn't watch all the second half, I had to work. I didn't see the bad calls by the refs you guys are saying but that third quarter was brutal. We're leading the whole game and they damn near triple the amount of points in the third. That hurt and that was the game. I ******g hate losing games like this.

Calls or no calls, the Mavs are a good team and they played like they really wanted to win badly after losing the past few games.

Knicks were still having none of it and had a chance for a game winning shot.....they actually should've been winning if the game was officiated correctly but I hate blaming NBA refs....they've always been corrupt for as long as I could remember so it's beating a dead horse.

Knicks have a damn good team this season.

PS: Melo is 10th in the league in free throws attempted, he should be top 3 with his style of play.

Melo is barley a perimeter player. He has been setting up a tent and camping out in the post. Getting abused.

Kevin Durant attempted more free throws Yesterday (21 FTA) than Carmelo Anthony has attempted in his last THREE games combined (19 FTA)

That is all you need to know. Unless people want to pretend Durant is banging in the paint.

Last edited:
Melo is barley a perimeter player. He has been setting up a tent and camping out in the post. Getting abused.
Kevin Durant attempted more free throws Yesterday (21 FTA) than Carmelo Anthony has attempted in his last THREE games combined (19 FTA)
That is all you need to know. Unless people want to pretend Durant is banging in the paint.
Him and CP3's punk ***** can go **** themselves

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mark Cuban ‏@
@FisolaNYDN are you a moron? they r on the other side of the court. Nice try, but trying to incite something where there is nothing is BS
Retweeted by Tommy Dee

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN
Mark Cuban just uttered a profanity after Jason Kidd hit that corner three. Like I said, it's on. It's so on.

The Knicks will probably always get a bad shake when it comes to the refs.

But I've been seeing the rotation getting cut down as well. I think a lot of the success was due to the fact that we were able to mix the lineups so much.

Pablo got 0 mins and played only 1 half of the last game. And to me he changes the others team comfort on offense cause of his annoying d on th PG. he makes a big difference. If anything Novak's minutes should be getting cut before Pablo.

Where is Kurt? Sheed can NOT be the only big off the bench.

I'm thinking maybe Woodson is cutting down minutes to be able to fit Amare and Shump back in the rotation more smoothly but we are 2 months from Shump being back and who knows what's Amare's timetable?

We went around the table to say what we were thankful for. I said the knicks being good again and not being displaced by sandy. In that order

Drunk and ashamed hahahhaa

Are the knicks ticket server down for anybody else?

Im trying to cop some tickets and it won't let me.

Actually going to be in the Barclays tonight with my boy to watch Nets vs Clippers. Will be my first time watching all these dudes play (CP3, Blake, D-Will, etc.).

About to slap on a NYK jersey and do some trolling in the crowd :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom