and we're done

I'm curious about something, does the "Reggie Miller" rule only apply when the offensive player kicks out their leg, or does it apply to the whole body?

I ask 'cause J.Kidd does the lean into the defender after he fakes out on the 3. So far we've gotten the calls but I'm wondering if it's eventually gonna come back and bite us.

Last edited:
I'm curious about something, does the "Reggie Miller" rule only apply when the offensive player kicks out their leg, or does it apply to the whole body?

I ask 'cause J.Kidd does the lean into the defender after he fakes out on the 3. So far we've gotten the calls but I'm wondering if it's eventually gonna come back and bite us.

Damn the quote thing doesnt work that well for me on mobile. But it comes into playwhen the defender goes straight up. If you jump into them then it is offensive. If the denfender goes atvthe shooter hes gonna get called for it every time still

My ***** Melly-Mel with the crossover and dunk to close the quarter. I would assume he is gonna have the uiltimate green light tonight (not that he doesnt have a green light usually). But prolly more so than ever with no1 who can guard him tonight and no1 else being able to hsi rim besides Kidd at this point.

raqkxu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom