and we're done

Man some of you dudes sound like you will let a dude run up in your house take a juice out the fridge drink it right out the bottle put his feet up on your furniture and slap your wife in the *** which is the equivalent of what kg tried to in the garden tonight.

this game , the memphis, and the chicago game are all too similar

Teams with physical frontcourts and athletic defensive players. I would like to think that once Amare gets his legs that put more pressure on the other team to try and stop us. Rebounding would still be an issue though.

I Dont know about all that. We don't know what was said. And probably never will. It's possible it was normal trash talk but I kinda doubt it. It just seems like he said some foul ****.

I do think it's kinda funny to see people claiming the team needs composure but Knicks fans tend to go crazy and get irrational after one loss to a rival.

It's one game. Team needs to man up mentally. But it doesn't really have to do with anything that happened after the game. Melo went to hero ball trying to prove something. That is what he did wrong. Thats a big part in why we lost

That other extra curricular **** it whatever. I just don't care too much about that

melo lost it but that aside tonight was an eye opener for sure. been saying all year to myself & friends how i hate that when tyson swats the ball back out on offense, i feel like it's always followed by a melo 3. it's like he just says "oh free possession i'm jacking this up" granted, he's been open alot and he's certainly knocked down a few but this mentality isn't going to cut it against teams like the celtics. at the end of the game this is a team that makes me recall all the lost and given away possessions from earlier in the game and this is exactly how i felt tonight. also felt in the 4th he tried to play hero ball way too long. melo is our go to but IMO JR has to get some touches in crunch time, he deserves it.

novak is such a liability against these good teams. he went off against SA but still think in the playoffs he'll never go off against the well coached teams (hope i'm wrong) the fact that tonight it seemed like it was part of bostons game plan to go at him when he was on the floor really exposed him and as far as i'm concerned this is the first time that any team has made a concerted effort to go at novak defensively whenever he was on the floor, it cost us 8-10 points.

these guys may get under our skin but as a pure bball i gotta say i appreciate how they play. they don't shoot themselves and as far as defensive concepts and what not, they're arguebly the best coached team w/ SA.

What happened with Mel

Does anyone have a video of what happened after the game? I stopped paying attention once the game was over.

Someone on realgm, in a thread titled "Woodson has lost the team", said he shouldve benched Melo for a coupke of mins after the double tech to calm him down. All of you essay writers are off the hook. That guy takes the stuipidity cake. In the words of sir Carmelo, "goodnight, i'm out."

What happened with Mel

Does anyone have a video of what happened after the game? I stopped paying attention once the game was over.

Doubt there's video evidence.

Game notes from yahoo:

NEW YORK (AP) -- Carmelo Anthony and Kevin Garnett jawed from baseline to midcourt, and Anthony still had more to say.
So the Knicks forward went toward the Celtics locker room after the game to keep shouting, [COLOR=#red]taking his frustrations from the court right along with him and perhaps risking an NBA suspension.[/COLOR]

Paul Pierce scored 23 points, and Boston beat New York 102-96 on Monday night in a heated first meeting of the season between the Atlantic Division rivals. Anthony left without talking to reporters and the Knicks wouldn't comment on Anthony's postgame trip in the wrong direction, but Celtics coach Doc Rivers didn't deny it.''I'm going to let you all figure that one out. I'm going to stay out of that,'' Rivers said. ''If it was the playoffs I'd tell on him, but since it's not I'm going to just be quiet.''

Rivers didn't need to. MSG Network reported the incident, in which security had to step in and send Anthony back in the right direction, as it went to its postgame show, [COLOR=#red]and the league likely will investigate and could penalize the Knicks' leading scorer[/COLOR].

Garnett denied the postgame altercation.

''Listen, heat of the battle, man. Guys go back and forth. He's trying to get his team to go, I'm trying to get my team to go, both teams are colliding, not to mention that it's the Knicks and the Celtics,'' Garnett said. ''Just what it is, man.''

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/celtics-beat-knicks-first-matchup-032740141--nba.html

And this was my whole point. Our leader aint doing the team any favors by going and getting himself, possibly, suspended.

:smh:

Last edited:
Man some of you dudes sound like you will let a dude run up in your house take a juice out the fridge drink it right out the bottle put his feet up on your furniture and slap your wife in the *** which is the equivalent of what kg tried to in the garden tonight.
gross exaggeration 
laugh.gif

why nobody else stood up w melo tho. other players laughing w kg and pierce. wtf happened to "team"

Son. :lol: :smh:

Stern got what he been waiting for. They gonna show that Zapruder type video every 6 minutes for the rest of the year.

**** it. It happened. I'm over it.

and if yall still think it was some regular trash talk after watching that video, yall nuts.
again, KG been a douche. hes known to take cheap shots (Charlie V. situation) he definitely said something personal to Melo.

The hacks at espn are going to burn that video to death.

Welp atleast nobody is going to **** with us anymore.

:lol:

I like it.

If Melo gets suspended we get to see a game where STAT may get more touches.

No reason to be ashamed of Melo's actions. Would've preferred a brawl in the end but this works as well. Now we need players to follow his lead the next time we see them so they won't get in our heads and nobody will be heated when the game is on the line.

Last edited:
I like it.

We don't want to be giving that much responsibility to Stat right now, Especially when he only easing his way back in, JR will be the go to guy IF Melo gets a suspension

Regarding last night, Tough loss and haven't seen Melo like that since Denver :rolleyes

I like it.

We don't want to be giving that much responsibility to Stat right now, Especially when he only easing his way back in, JR will be the go to guy IF Melo gets a suspension

Regarding last night, Tough loss and haven't seen Melo like that since Denver :rolleyes
We're playing Indiana next, I'll risk it.

I'm not saying he has to do all the scoring. I just said he'll get more touches and probably more playing time.

Back
Top Bottom