and we're done

Why exactly doesn't Copeland play, let alone start over Thomas or White?  Oh, I know... cuz Woodson has absolutely no clue about managing/rotating his roster.

Here's the deal...Woodson needs to start playing the right players.  And these injuries are going to FORCE him to do so, which should be a blessing in disguise.  There is no excuse for an offensive talent like Copeland to rot on the bench.  Even if he doesn't play defense, he's not a defensive liability like Novak.  

I'm hoping Camby can just get healthy for the playoffs and stay that way (which is a big if 
ohwell.gif
).  But he can be key.  And also, the K-Mart signing was big.  Those who watched the Denver Nuggets know that K-Mart goes to work on D.  I'm glad that he's finally getting PT because he will be huge.  The problem with the Knicks are all the "ifs."  I know Melo will be fine.  But...will Amare and Sheed be back for the playoffs?  Will Camby remain healthy for the end stretch of the season into the playoffs?  

If those things happen, then I still feel like the Knicks can take out any and everyone.  But damn...a lot of things have to go right

The Amare news hurts, but he isn't done for his Career. We did it without Amare for the first 2-3 months. We can hold down fort for 6 weeks. Remember guys, it's not a career ending knee surgery. He just needs his knee cleaned out.

I have faith he'll be back into action when he's back. What hurts is because the Knicks finally looked good with him back and now we're going to have to figure out who we are without him for awhile. it also scares people because he's been injury prone for the most part and people get freaked out when they hear he needs another surgery.

Have faith, guys. We beat a solid Utah team tonight. They aren't a bad team that makes a lot of mistakes. They're coached well and they play hard every night. We should be proud of our team. They've been playing without Melo and Amare and still managed to win some games.

Hopefully Melo will make it back by the west coast road trip and we'll get back into the thick of things.

The best case scenario is they can handle the first round without Amare and he can play by the 2nd, even if it's 15 minutes a night.

Then again, knowing the Knicks, it's more serious and his real recovery time will be longer.

This was a nice win. Not surprised at who put in work.

That Novak drive though :wow: Son is hiding tricks up his sleeve :lol: :smokin
Didn't read the last few pages, but does anyone else think we should consider starting Cope over White?
Different positions. It should be Cope over Kurt.

Whoa. I definitely was living under a rock for the past few hours....Amare though really???:smh:

Great win but life as a Knick fan is depressing. The greatest city ever and our basketball team has managed TWO championships and that was in the freaking 70s. :smh:

This franchise is cursed. Same goes for the Rangers. Common denominator is James Dolan's short creepy ****. ( and I'm only 5'1 5'2 on a good day so calling this clown short is saying something.) I really hate rich people that own teams just cause.

On a positive note, maybe this won't hurt the team. When STAT was out Knicks were ballin. Now Kenyon and Copeland will get more playing time and be beneficial for us.

k-mart = found money for da knicks..and our bench is SOOOO DEEP i aint even tripping over stat or melo gone, we've been injury ridden

for so long that its made da entire roster more or less ready to play, i love that mike woodson isn't afraid to go have deep rotations.

After this season, Amare is under contract for another 2 years.

If he doesn't come back from this, we'll be stuck with his contract.. Or until he gets into the last season of the contract. We gave him his last big NBA contract. He'll never sniff another $100 million contract ever again. It's crazy too, considering he'll only be in his very early 30's. Melo on the other hand will see another $100 million contract after this one is up.

I forgot about the CBA and stuff.

Melo will def get another max deal though. Or VERY close to it. It'll be his last pay day though, because he'll be around 36 when his next contract is up.

Ya'll know damn right Melo is going to want and expect the max when his contract is over, he'll be 31 years old.

I'm not even tripping about that tho, its the fact that we're spending 20 million dollars a year on Amare and unable utilize him or amnesty him. Can't give Melo any type of help for players.

I love Amare, but god damn, I'd trade him for nothing right now to get that free cap space and explore other FA's.

Back
Top Bottom