and we're done

This is getting ridiculous. You can't ket one team play physical and then call us for Ticky tack ****. And late whistles too

done deal :smokin

It's going to be a serious grind getting to Miami. Have to protect home court, letting Boston steal one would be asking for a disaster. Gotta start strong.

Atlanta Hawks ‏@ATLHawks 11m
With their win today, the #Knicks clinch the 2 seed in the East. That's really good for them, because they avoid us in the first round.

:lol: what the hell??

We getting Raysheed back, the cereal aisle killa K-Mart, Tyson...Camby....etc...:nerd:

We're going to Boston...
We're going to Chicago...
We're taking out talents to South Beach.......BYAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Last edited:
Very happy to lock up the second seed. Knew we could but seriously didn't think we would. The last few weeks has been amazing and something a Knick fan hasn't seen in over a decade.

Camby, Kenyon, Tyson and Rasheed will all be back for the playoffs. Good to have some big bodies and some on the bench but a little worried to see how rusty Rasheed will be. Liked what I saw from Camby when he was out there. I hope Tyson comes back strong.

I'm recording it.
Man it sgonna be really tough for here on out.
Literally, the toughest possible playoff route. :smh: :lol:

As Knick fans, we kinda gotta hope we win that last game against Atlanta. It'd ive the Bulls a real shot at getting into the Heat bracket and give us a better path, should we beat Boston.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom