and we're done

NY_KnicksPR ‏@NY_KnicksPR 17m
Carmelo Anthony was named Eastern Conference Player of the Week.

again :smokin

NBAPR NYK's C. Anthony and LAL's K. Bryant Named NBA Eastern and Western Conference Players of the Week.

:smh: damn that must suck for Laker fans

Last edited:
I'm shocked we didn't keep Solomon for the final two games. It seems like that would have made more sense.

The John Starks article...doesn't mention that game in the Finals that he went 2-59 and didn't stop shooting.

Hope we sign Delonte with our bugs coming back for the playoffs

Im wit it. Would have been nice to find another big out there since that seems to be our injury spot. But no sense in going into the playoffs without a full roster. Minus whale sign Redz. Maybe it would throw Bron off his game in the ECF (Is that joke still good)

It was March 1st, I believe.

I think this is if the player didnt play for an NBA team this season. Cuz Soloman would have been eligible if he didnt suck. Did Delonte Technically play for Dallas this season?

Last edited:
Nope, I think Delonte would be eligible.

I think the fact that all our bigs will be ready for the playoffs sealed Solomon's fate.

When I was younger, I used to be a HUGE Jordan fan. I wanted to see the Bulls win all the time. I remember sometimes I would watch Knicks vs Bulls games and I'd be the only one in the household rooting for the Bulls.

It wasn't until MJ retired that I really started to root for the Knicks. I mean, I had no choice really. My dad and 5-6 of my uncles were all die-hard Knicks fans and watched basketball ALL the time.

Yea I didnt think so. I know he got suspended by the team for dumb **** like twice because they didnt really want him. I didnt think he actually stepped foot on the floor for them.

Your playoff roster has to be set by March 1st. That's why guys like Raja Bell and Stephen Jackson were cut well after. They can't play for another team in the playoffs now

When I was younger, I used to be a HUGE Jordan fan. I wanted to see the Bulls win all the time. I remember sometimes I would watch Knicks vs Bulls games and I'd be the only one in the household rooting for the Bulls.

It wasn't until MJ retired that I really started to root for the Knicks. I mean, I had no choice really. My dad and 5-6 of my uncles were all die-hard Knicks fans and watched basketball ALL the time.

I would say something lol but you would confuse my words as an attack on your character...so i'll keep it to myself lol...

Your playoff roster has to be set by March 1st. That's why guys like Raja Bell and Stephen Jackson were cut well after. They can't play for another team in the playoffs now

Again that has to deal with players who have played already this season for another team. We just signed Solomon last week and he would have been eligible for the playoff roster because he had no previous team this season.

Did LeBron's "uncle" play for any other team this year? If not, he's eligible. And We cut Jones because he played two games wearing a jersey from canal street.

Sheed Back!!

Back
Top Bottom