and we're done

Anyone in that Monstars league want to trade? Anyone is up for grabs other than Melo, Zach, Nash, Jrue, and Deron.

I'm interested in doing a two-for-one trade, so let me know. (You get two, I get one).

Last edited:
LeBron Leads Jersey Sales, Knicks Become Top-Selling Team
Nov 28, 2012 11:07 AM EST

LeBron James has the top-selling NBA jersey, according to sales at the NBA Store in New York City and on NBAStore.com from April 2012 through Nov. 26, 2012.

James last held the top spot in April 2011 and elevated from No. 4.

The New York Knicks overtook the Chicago Bulls as the top-selling team.

:smokin

I can't imagine what jersey you'd buy from Chicago that would have them be #1 OTHER than Rose. Boozer? Noah? Deng? Gibson? Eh.

On the other hand, I can see tons of Knicks jerseys being bought.

If I had to choose, I'd choose Knicks' Kidd/Shump/Tyson/Melo/Amar'e jersey before I buy a Rose/Noah/Deng jersey.

The only Bulls jerseys I'd ever be interested in buying ever is Jordan, Pippen, or Rodman. :lol:

This and the Pacers game are like gifts after a tough road loss. Better get this win, no excuses.

Did yall just see the Boston & Nets brawl :wow:

Last edited:
I've been watching some of the Brooklyn game. Looks like these dudes gained so much confidence from Monday night, they're killing the Celtics in Boston.

But yea, Rondo tried to check Humphries and he wasn't having it. Then Garnett tried to slam Gerald Wallace for no reason. :lol:

MSG really needs to step up their HD feed. I just changed it to the Rockets/Thunder game on NBATV and back and now MSG is giving me a headache with this poor *** quality.:smh:

Back
Top Bottom