and we're done

you guys really blaming Novak though?

Like someone said, against an elite team play him until he misses his first two or doesnt get the ball within the first 5 min he's in the game, whichever comes first. Then bench him.

Last edited:
you guys really blaming Novak though?

Like someone said, against an elite team play him until he misses his first two or doesnt get the ball within the first 5 min he's in the game, whichever comes first. Then bench him.
Dude is a liability on d and the glass and at this point serves more as a decoy than a contributor. I really wish he was capable of curling off screens.

JR Smith ‏@TheRealJRSmith
Fat boy! RT @ArtVandelay____: Chump RT @TheRealJRSmith: Anyone else!

Hope they got some good movies in this hotel!

An ya mom after! RT @Mo*******ENT: You blew the game bro RT @TheRealJRSmith: So anyway off to Cleveland!

:rofl:

Last edited:
Fat boy! RT @ArtVandelay____: Chump RT @TheRealJRSmith: Anyone else!

Hope they got some good movies in this hotel!

An ya mom after! RT @Mo*******ENT: You blew the game bro RT @TheRealJRSmith: So anyway off to Cleveland!

:rofl:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's hard to stay mad at dude.
Do this in the playoffs, though... :stoneface:

With millions of ppl on twitter getting at him for losing he has a right to be.

This **** is not normal.

So? This is what happens when you involve yourself in social media. When he hits a game winner he has no problem with Twitter. You miss a three, give up 2 points, then turn the ball over in the last 2 minutes what do you think people will say?

With millions of ppl on twitter getting at him for losing he has a right to be.

This **** is not normal.

So? This is what happens when you involve yourself in social media. When he hits a game winner he has no problem with Twitter. You miss a three, give up 2 points, then turn the ball over in the last 2 minutes what do you think people will say?
What you mean so? If ppl get at him there shouldn't be a problem with him reacting to that w/e way he wants. Why would there be a problem after he hits a game winner? Are there ppl insulting him after he does that?

It seems like ppl can't take it when the player responds appropriately to w/e was directed at them.

Like he has a right to, if he's a sore loser for that oh well.

>: missed the game cause I got locked up last night. :smh:

Waiting for a replay :nerd:

No K.Mart? He needs to be out there. In a game like this he's perfect. Coulda slammed somebody up or something.

Can't believe we were up double digits until the end of the 3rd and blew it.

lmao at JR's tweet
roll.gif

still... my Nets >>>>

just wait til the playoffs, knicks 'lost' tradition will continue
laugh.gif

I'm not even that mad. We forced the Heat to be a jump shooting, and it worked, we just went flat. Couple of bone head coaching and player blunders.

I cant be too upset with this game by any means. The Knicks are competitive against Miami and we just made a couple of mistakes down the stretch that can easily be fixed. Novak can't be logging in so many mins in crucial games though. He's too much of a liability to playing in a close game.

I think if we can make Miami continuously playing a jump shooting game, we can win the series in 7.

Mary Jane. **** boys ain't wanna just give me a ticket. :rolleyes

Yeah, cops trying to be whack these days about it. If you dont mind me asking, what race are you? Also, did you try to smart talk your way out of it? I knew someone who did that and he got locked for having a dime bag on him :smh: Dude got sent to bookings and everything.

I am hispanic. I was totally respectful. I've had my fair share of run ins with the police and have learned that it won't help to be a Richard to Richards.

What you mean so? If ppl get at him there shouldn't be a problem with him reacting to that w/e way he wants. Why would there be a problem after he hits a game winner? Are there ppl insulting him after he does that?

It seems like ppl can't take it when the player responds appropriately to w/e was directed at them.

Like he has a right to, if he's a sore loser for that oh well.

Appropriately? The appropriate response to telling a professional basketball player he blew the game is I blew your moms after? He is a sore loser. Take the L and keep it moving. Don't be mad at the fans :lol:

Back
Top Bottom