....and y'all sposed to be his fans...

13535f5b422565b6ed5c0b6947d518953a2cbe5.gif

Uh Oh...

Mr. "I don't practice... and I don't lack shhh."

Representative of the hypebeasts........

We outta here baby....

video is alright...its different....some part of the video i do lose interest....some parts im feeling....regardless one of my fav wale tracks.

That vid is old as methusala.....

Well maybe not THAT old,

but...it wasn't a good video then and it isn't a good video now...

From what i understand dude paid for the video out of his own pocket. All things considered i think the video was good. I think the whole dropping samples ofthe video made the anticipation a lot bigger so people were expecting the greatest video ever but i think it is fine. Keep it up Wale.

*typing from an SK*

I respect dude payin' outta pocket to make the vid...but he could've did something diffrent,instead of jacking the Justice video concept, that'shalf-A'sn to me....

I need to hear something from wale that's relavant to me before I claim him to be the second coming like some on this board claim him to be....ole'sack riding A's N's..
smh.gif

*typing from an SK*

I respect dude payin' outta pocket to make the vid...but he could've did something diffrent,instead of jacking the Justice video concept, that'shalf-A'sn to me....

I need to hear something from wale that's relavant to me before I claim him to be the second coming like some on this board claim him to be....ole'sack riding A's N's..
smh.gif

a very very very poorly done copycat pile of @#!#
i like wale, this is REALLY disappointing that hed do something so weak
and that production is @#!#, the motion graphics are awful and thats some of the worst shooting and masking ive ever seen from a supposed pro production

I like most of Wale's music, even the WALEDANCE track, but this video was not hot to me.

Like Kenny said, the motion graphics were weak.

I did like the Gnarls Barklet piece though. The compositing wasn't the best either.

here is the motivation behind the video.

It was a JUSTICE remake just like the song.

makes sense...

unfortunately, i didnt even know it was a remake....

i questioned it just like most cats.

did some checking into and again my comment stands.

say it loud

One of these days it would be cool for some folks to come to the table with a complete finished project (you know an album, videos, and a lil press) vs. justtaking a crap and a shot at another artist ...

But that's just me ... and the way I was raised ...

I'm not saying nothing unless I can either do it better or I have something good to say ...

well im 6 credits shy of graduating with a film major focusing on motion graphics and working with doing EXACTLY what this video tried to accomplish, so when isay "wow this sucks" does it still mean i was raised wrong? theres nothing wrong with saying something is bad, when its bad, regardless of if itwould still be bad if you tried it.

TOWEH, you have a point to an extent.

Just like Kenny of MD, I too am a Motion Graphics Artist - not just print design like most probably think.

I studied animation so my opinion is based on the quality of the pre and post-production. Not the concept. Not the song.

Truthfully, I have never even seen the "original" video that this is a "remake" of.

Originally Posted by TOWEH

One of these days it would be cool for some folks to come to the table with a complete finished project (you know an album, videos, and a lil press) vs. just taking a crap and a shot at another artist ...

But that's just me ... and the way I was raised ...

I'm not saying nothing unless I can either do it better or I have something good to say ...

Welp, I guess I can't say Garnett had a terrible game last night... since I suck at, but am a fan of, basketball.

Guess I can't say the "olympic VIs" coming out are garbage... since I never made nor designed a shoe, although I buy shoes faithfully.

Guess I can't say Olive Garden is overrated... since I can't cook, but I love to spend $$$ to eat.

You get the point............
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom