Andre "Basic Game" Miller's offseason workout plan...VOL only missed 3 games in 12 yrs

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I was going to come in and say, what regimen? You can tell he doesn't work out in the summer by looking at him at the beginning of the season. He is one of those guys (Baron Davis, Rasheed Wallace, Zach Randolph, also) who gets out of shape in the summer and then plays himself back into "Game shape."
i agree with his philosophy though. i was never a hooper but football/soccer, no amount of off season workouts ever got me into game shape.

I would have thought after that D Rose crossover he would have missed at least 15 games.

na good for him.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

"I have no regimen," Miller says. After the season ends, so does Miller's working out -- no weights, no cardio, no nothing. "I really don't pick up a basketball."

Eating right also falls by the wayside. "(My diet) isn't healthy at all," Miller says. "Hamburgers, hot links on the Fourth of July, all that." 

eek.gif
pimp.gif
as long as he's the "iron man" of the league. But then again, his genetics must help balance out with his "offseason workout plan."
pimp.gif

This also reminds me of all those players that "used to" (maybe some of them even still do) eat fast food i.e. Mickey D's and stuff right before games.

Back
Top Bottom