Andre Miller breakaway dunk vs Nuggets

My fav part were the announcers.  They'll be talking about this dunk like the Tom Chambers dunk, or the Jordan free throw dunk til the end of time. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was at the Rookie/Sophomore game in 2000, and Andre Miller finger rolled a wide open, breakaway layup. The entire arena booed his layup, and booed him everytime he touched the ball after that.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

" looks outside window to see if there are pigs flying around "

Yep, i see the pigs, world is screwed as we know it

Yea when I saw that I had to get up outta my seat. Glad to see him as Blazers PG instead of bum +%@ Steve Blake

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dland24 wrote:

I was at the Rookie/Sophomore game in 2000, and Andre Miller finger rolled a wide open, breakaway layup. The entire arena booed his layup, and booed him everytime he touched the ball after that.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i remember that....
laugh.gif
  not wanting to please the fans during astar weekend...but 10 years forward, at an away game, mileage worn legs, bringing down the hammer.
laugh.gif

i24yeh.jpg

In honor of this dunk and how great it was, Im nominating it for dunk of the year. So far these are the other nominees. Not being biased, these are just great dunks.

Originally Posted by Philadelphia

In honor of this dunk and how great it was, Im nominating it for dunk of the year. So far these are the other nominees. Not being biased, these are just great dunks.

Yes you are
wink.gif

And with my bias showing, Corey Brewer still has the dunk of the year
nerd.gif

Ok maybe a little bit, but at least one of thems in the top 5 with Wade over Andy, Lebrons corkscrewy jawn, Brewer, and now Miller Basic Game Miller.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

That was some straight NBA 2K status... where the player glitches and slides into a random dunk they would never do in real life.

EXACTLY what we were thinking when we saw it, one of them plays where you just call bs and try to move on...

Back
Top Bottom