Andrew Tate. DONE.

The other day I was listening to The Black Album, and thought to myself how crazy it is that teenage males today are being so heavily influenced by toxic YouTube personalities, verse in my day finding my confidence in rap music from artists such as Jay himself. And of course we all know how “bad” rap music has always been labeled.

“I never sat back feeling sorry for myself , and if you don’t give me heaven I’ll raise hell, til it’s heaven.”

Lines like these meant more to me as a 16 year old than and YouTube grifter or their message ever could.

This has to be the most sensitive generation for men of all time right?

I feel so many people are so soft now.

Men have always been sensitive it just manifests in different ways depending on the generation. Now that they cant take their sensitivity out on women all willy nilly like they used to they cosplay their fantasies with men like Tate.

Last edited:
This has to be the most sensitive generation for men of all time right?

I feel so many people are so soft now.

the world, at least in the industrialized context, is definitively incentivizes/requires a much different kind of man today, most of which is probably a net positive…but there almost always is some tradeoff(s)

Men have always been sensitive it just manifests in different ways depending on the generation. Now that they cant take their sensitivity out on women all willy nilly like they used to they cosplay their fantasies with men like Tate.

agree about sensitivity manifesting in men differently across generations, and maybe even the vicarious support for men like tate to an extent, but i’d argue it’s less because of some want to subjugate women & moreso because men at that level that have status & wealth are able to operate how a lot of men would like to

This video is wild. Imagine calling another grown *** man “commander” and you’re not in the military. :lol: :lol:

I feel like some of these dudes are closeted and are doing the most to prove to themselves that they’re not. Hyper-masculinity has always come off that way to me.
:lol:Why some of the KS fan stuff was hilarious. Like dog you got grandkids and just started calling another man godfather.

This video is wild. Imagine calling another grown *** man “commander” and you’re not in the military. :lol: :lol:

I feel like some of these dudes are closeted and are doing the most to prove to themselves that they’re not. Hyper-masculinity has always come off that way to me.
In some cases probably but generally I think it's just crippling insecurity. These stans are losers who aren't confident in themselves as a man so they start deifying their distorted idea of a 'real man'

In some cases probably but generally I think it's just crippling insecurity. These stans are losers who aren't confident in themselves as a man so they start deifying their distorted idea of a 'real man'

I can't imagine moving on this planet being this insecure in myself. My insecurities are basic sh*t like my lower abdomen being bloated today because of the cheese potatoes I ate last night. Dudes out here having full blown existential meltdowns.

:lol:Why some of the KS fan stuff was hilarious. Like dog you got grandkids and just started calling another man godfather.

i alway thought the ‘godfather’ moniker was related that viral video where he tells a woman she’s ‘average at best’ from almost the literal shadows like the mafia/mob…godfather, hova, top g what’s really the difference?

A friend of mine, or was my friend I guess at this point, pretty sure has quoted Tate the few times I’ve actually seen him over the past year.

Quick backstory but in June, my child’s mother took off with my then 9 month old daughter to live with her parents 2 and a half hours away, we do have complete joint custody now, but as one can imagine, it’s been a difficult time for me. We do a drop off every Sunday, so when I drop my daughter back with her mom, the Sunday/Monday can be really hard, this “friend” of mine from as far as I could tell threw a bunch of Andrew Tate logic at me and more or less told me to “man up and get over it” I said filing for custody and taking care of my daughter was the manliest thing I ever could have done.

Dudes rhetoric hasn’t changed (actually was the same friend that tried pushing a lot of BS conspiracy on me in 2020) the way he handled himself when I needed a friend the most showed me everything I needed to know, and now I’m not sure if this is who he always was or how much these YouTube bozos steered him to where he is now.

And he’s almost 30, smh.

A friend of mine, or was my friend I guess at this point, pretty sure has quoted Tate the few times I’ve actually seen him over the past year.

Quick backstory but in June, my child’s mother took off with my then 9 month old daughter to live with her parents 2 and a half hours away, we do have complete joint custody now, but as one can imagine, it’s been a difficult time for me. We do a drop off every Sunday, so when I drop my daughter back with her mom, the Sunday/Monday can be really hard, this “friend” of mine from as far as I could tell threw a bunch of Andrew Tate logic at me and more or less told me to “man up and get over it” I said filing for custody and taking care of my daughter was the manliest thing I ever could have done.

Dudes rhetoric hasn’t changed (actually was the same friend that tried pushing a lot of BS conspiracy on me in 2020) the way he handled himself when I needed a friend the most showed me everything I needed to know, and now I’m not sure if this is who he always was or how much these YouTube bozos steered him to where he is now.

And he’s almost 30, smh.

Life isnt fair, even to men in many ways. But like you said. The manliest thing you can do in this situation is navigate the law and your reality to the best of your ability to see your children as much as you can, instead of acting out like a child. What men consider manly is a reflection of their expectations based on their historic status of generally being above women. That construct is starting to break down and men who have nothing else to offer aside from a Y chromosome dont know what to do with themselves.

DJ Akademiks is slowly moving into the Tate space, for the younger black demo.

And it’s super weird.

WASHED KING WASHED KING

I can’t image how surreal it is, being a young black teacher…but old enough to know how lame Tate is, but still young enough to have known/relate and be aware of what these youngins do.

Like t’s almost in nature for young boys to rebel and seek “negative” type of figures/influences during adolescence. We all did with various things. And we sought it out. Being “bad” = cool. What your parents and media told you was “bad” for you or tried to block you from seeing, made you seem it out more. But some of this **** is a lil different.

For certain demographics….”edginess” is it. And it seems like that line of thought is expanding.

WASHED KING WASHED KING

I can’t image how surreal it is, being a young black teacher…but old enough to know how lame Tate is, but still young enough to have known/relate and be aware of what these youngins do.

Like t’s almost in nature for young boys to rebel and seek “negative” type of figures/influences during adolescence. We all did with various things. And we sought it out. Being “bad” = cool. What your parents and media told you was “bad” for you or tried to block you from seeing, made you seem it out more. But some of this **** is a lil different.

For certain demographics….”edginess” is it. And it seems like that line of thought is expanding.

You have no idea lol, a coworker and I was just having this same conversation Sunday while we were watching the game. He teaches nothing but freshmen so he catches it WAY WORST than I do cause most of my students are upperclassmen.

They will ask you weird stupid questions like "What's your rizz like", or "Hey Mr.______ do you pull?" Then when Tate got arrested they started talking about the matrix and how it's out to get him :rofl: . It's surreal man it really is.

Part of me wish I didn't know cause it's almost more maddening when you see them quite literally scaring away any girl that might've gave you a chance because you want to follow a dumb misogynistic pimp on the internet.

And it’s super weird.

Ak is the epitome of no matter how much money you make it won't make you be any less corny. He hangs with those F&F losers too.

And it’s super weird.
I saw a clip where he said he used to listen to Tate every morning, and he felt Tate provided advice for men on everything.

Dude been walking down this road for a while too.

Super goofy

Mans whole energy about women is pathetic

Y'all ain seen AK's whole F&F podcast blow ups? He been spiraling down this rabbit hole for a minute.

Got a bunch of energy for women but Vic Mensa had him shivering.

Y'all ain seen AK's whole F&F podcast blow ups? He been spiraling down this rabbit hole for a minute.

Got a bunch of energy for women but Vic Mensa had him shivering.
Someone sent me a clip of him going off on a girl, and her not caring, and AK having a meltdown as a result

I was shocked at how sad and pathetic it was. Dude is delusional

Dude is an insecure, out of shape alcoholic who’s a media personality based on luck.

At this point, He’ll always be an insecure alcoholic with money. Nothing more, nothing less.

Dude clearly grew up sheltered and now is trying to accelerate his persona into being someone that others could consider him as cool.

It is what it is with him. You have to be a special type or person to follow that guys every move.

It’s the old “bullied kid turned police officer” analogy. Those cats who were bullied or ridiculed in high school, join the police academy and get a taste of power, and start abusing that power because of what they dealt with in the past. It’s clear as day with dudes like AK. We all know guys like that.

Last edited:
Asked a student about Tate.

Student's Demo: 12 year old, 7th grade Son of Salvadorian immigrants. He said he watches Tate on TikTok. I just told him to be careful with the things he is allowing in his world as he is very young and it is hard to shuffle through the content at that age.

I'll get deeper with it when I see dude during lunch tomorrow.

A lot of what you’re saying is going to be over his head sadly. Probably more of a conversation with the child’s parents.

And is DJ Akadmiks a real DJ? The way he talks spicy on his streams is wild. He’s talking about folks catching fades and the type of goons he has.

A lot of what you’re saying is going to be over his head sadly. Probably more of a conversation with the child’s parents.

And is DJ Akadmiks a real DJ? The way he talks spicy on his streams is wild. He’s talking about folks catching fades and the type of goons he has.

In the normal sense of a DJ? No. At least that’s not what he has built his brand on.

Back
Top Bottom