Andrew Tate. DONE.

SmartSelect_20230112_111839_Twitter.jpg

picard (1) (2).png

Need to change their **** to Dusty & Husky podcast.

Yo. It’s more coming out about the alleged rapes. Dude is a real sicko.

Them voice notes are wild. He sent a girl a pick of him smashing a bat on his shin, to show he was “the most dangerous man on the planet” :lol:

Not to make light of this, but this dude is goofy as ****. His audience makes even more sense now.

:smh:

(In Jeezy voice) he went from old school rape to human trafficking, you couldn’t walk a mile in his Air Force.

Trying to go for the Legion of Doom Human Rights Violator prize.

I can’t believe Tyson Fury can’t come to this country but Andrew state can.

The non-binary person made the most sense in this whole debate. Male or female if you dont approach your responsibilities on basic ethical grounds its all pointless. I mean I get its the world we are socialized in but there is something to carrying yourself with universal gender-neutral values.

I stereotyped dude with the cowboy hat from Texas and was absolutely right. :rofl:

really? isn’t there already a basic expectation/values human to human? as an ideal there could be an idealistic gender neutral way to interact in society kinda, maybe, sorta…but realistically the expectations that men & women have of one another are generally different thus things are inherently going to be viewed through gender and because both genders are in competition for mates won’t there always be different standards as a result of said gender biased expectations?

granted humans are maybe the most adaptable/flexible in terms of being able to rationalize our behavior beyond what our animalistic/biological tendencies, and just because things have worked a certain way for time immemorial doesn’t necessarily mean it has to keep going that way or that it is optimal…that said the reason we are what we today are is at least partially as a result of how we have been hardwired

😂 cowboy hat definitely fit the stereotype to the tee, fasho

as far as ‘tha top g’ goes, i am inclined to not believe the charges just off the strength of how brazen & incredulous of any repercussions one would have to be in order to be involved in such explicitly criminal behavior while simultaneously pursuing strategies to become a public figure, to the extent the guy was literally the queried/searched person for a hot minute…that said his prescience about ‘the matrix’ trying to get him could maybe the ultimate cover up attempt at martyrdom knowing he would eventually get caught up for it

tate could be guilty, could be innocent…either way doesn’t necessarily invalidate/make stronger some things he said in terms his world view or his commentary on intersexual dynamics

da hell going on in here with that wall of text lol.

EDIT: oh the feds done did a sweep lol

damn dude straight up pimpin are those videos from his online academy?

dude done straight up got his own self cancelled talk to damn much smh

its a wrap

and that lawyer dude with that hat on the table is gold :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
water water Tate's your idol huh?
Thank you to whichever mod deleted all those Andrew Tate slurp videos that water water kept on posting.
Nah. I think his business with webcamming and SA/r*pe is trash. If he gets offed by the “matrix” I wouldn’t care at all. I feel like a lot of NT is just old (mid 30s/40s/50s?) so they don’t understand why this newer generation loves him so much. I wonder the % of NT that has tik tok? Short viral clips are king on that app which is why his content spread so fast the past year. Kids bombarded with short 10 to 15 second clips of his they agree with multiple times a day. They eat up those motivational montages with getting fit/ driving fast cars/beautiful woman/break out of the matrix making millions of dollars like him. Young impressionable kids really think they’ll all become social media influencers/Top Gs when they get older. I’m 26 and have a few female friends that now teach. Top G/ Andrew tate stuff is a problem. Middle/high schoolers constantly acting like him. And yet I have older siblings in their 30s and they didn’t know who he was for the longest time. But every teen/young 20s person knows who he is. I’m just reposting the content they all slurp up on tik tok and Instagram daily for those that aren’t exposed to it so y’all can get a better understanding of what these young people are consuming/and why so many basically worship him. Tate clips pop up on my tik tok for you page all the time and they’ll have millions and millions of views. Tik tok even banned the Andrew tate hashtag yet the Tik tok algorithm is so strong that his one liners top G stuff still gets pushed hard because all the reaction/outrage which just makes the videos go more viral/reach more people. Yet tons of people in this thread never heard of him. Shows the divide between older people and this new Gen Z.

Nah. I think his business with webcamming and SA/r*pe is trash. If he gets offed by the “matrix” I wouldn’t care at all. I feel like a lot of NT is just old (mid 30s/40s/50s?) so they don’t understand why this newer generation loves him so much. I wonder the % of NT that has tik tok? Short viral clips are king on that app which is why his content spread so fast the past year. Kids bombarded with short 10 to 15 second clips of his they agree with multiple times a day. They eat up those motivational montages with getting fit/ driving fast cars/beautiful woman/break out of the matrix making millions of dollars like him. Young impressionable kids really think they’ll all become social media influencers/Top Gs when they get older. I’m 26 and have a few female friends that now teach. Top G/ Andrew tate stuff is a problem. Middle/high schoolers constantly acting like him. And yet I have older siblings in their 30s and they didn’t know who he was for the longest time. But every teen/young 20s person knows who he is. I’m just reposting the content they all slurp up on tik tok and Instagram daily for those that aren’t exposed to it so y’all can get a better understanding of what these young people are consuming/and why so many basically worship him. Tate clips pop up on my tik tok for you page all the time and they’ll have millions and millions of views. Tik tok even banned the Andrew tate hashtag yet the Tik tok algorithm is so strong that his one liners top G stuff still gets pushed hard because all the reaction/outrage which just makes the videos go more viral/reach more people. Yet tons of people in this thread never heard of him. Shows the divide between older people and this new Gen Z.

I'm 26 and am also a high school teacher and this whole post is ALL FACTS. I really feel like I'm in between two generations.

Tate is an absolute plague and at least once a week I hear a 14 year old boy say something about a "Top G" in his friend group and of course they laugh along cause they're 14 and dumb.

Last edited:
I feel like a lot of NT is just old (mid 30s/40s/50s?) so they don’t understand why this newer generation loves him so much. I wonder the % of NT that has tik tok?

This is very true. Love NT but the general population of NT are on the older side and do not understand the new generation. There is a clear disconnect between the two generations. Both grew up in very different times, especially with technology and social media. NT itself is just proof of that. Internet forums are ancient. NT is an Internet forum that is one of the last of a dying social platform.

Regarding Andrew Tate and even Kevin Samuels, there are a plenty amount of things they have said that most people will agree with. When you crop only those part out and put it into a small 30 sec clip over and over again, you get a following.

This isnt only them. There are plenty of trash men AND women on TikTok that spread toxic ideologies and promises false rewards for their followers.

Ohhh so he pimpin. Im kinda shocked a place like Romania is prosecuting someone for this.

He was all over the internet bragging about moving his "business" to Romania because "he can get away with it there" and also bragging about ties to Romanian mob.

Basically daring Romanian authorities to do something.

Imagine you’re in Romania doing your dirt forever and this douche foreigner comes in and starts bragging and making it all hot. Of course someone is going to stop that.

I’m not pro pimping I’m just saying.

I'm 26 and am also a high school teacher and this whole post is ALL FACTS. I really feel like I'm in between two generations.

Tate is an absolute plague and at least once a week I hear a 14 year old boy say something about a "Top G" in his friend group and of course they laugh along cause they're 14 and dumb.
Curious about your experience with the girls you teach. Which media personalities would you say are a plague to them?

Back
Top Bottom