Andrew Tate. DONE.

Man snitched on himself and people still don't think he did anything wrong.

Was there a gang of antifa soliders pointing jewish space lasers at him off camera when he said it? Maybe that'll be his defense.

😬 doesn’t sound good but this is lacking some of the context that some years ago when starting their nascent webcamming business, according to tate, in the uk he had his apartment/home raided where he & his brother ran said webcam business due to, his claim, being falsely accused of sexual assault by a woman who told her boyfriend she was being held against her will and supposedly the boyfriend called the authorities in the uk. whatever was the truth of that situation, he was not found to be guilty.

i’d understand the explanation in that vid not be going to romania as to commit wanton acts outside the purview of punishment, moreso a rational that he thought the values in romania were more aligned to his own, albeit an extreme course of action/line of thinking, but giving those dudes were running what is seen as an exploitative business model, maybe it is a justifiable way to think.

😬 doesn’t sound good but this is lacking some of the context that some years ago when starting their nascent webcamming business, according to tate, in the uk he had his apartment/home raided where he & his brother ran said webcam business due to, his claim, being falsely accused of sexual assault by a woman who told her boyfriend she was being held against her will and supposedly the boyfriend called the authorities in the uk. whatever was the truth of that situation, he was not found to be guilty.

i’d understand the explanation in that vid not be going to romania as to commit wanton acts outside the purview of punishment, moreso a rational that he thought the values in romania were more aligned to his own, albeit an extreme course of action/line of thinking, but giving those dudes were running what is seen as an exploitative business model, maybe it is a justifiable way to think.
First, I feel you are again being overly charitable to Tate

Secondly, I didn't claim that Tate said he moved to Romania to commit sex crimes without punishment. This is what I said...
There is a video of him saying he moved to Romania because he prefers how they treat men accused of sex crimes. as opposed to other countries.

He themselves felt their justice system would treat him the best. And he still got caught up.

Why don't you take your Chelsea boots off, let your toes breathe, and let this play out

How men that are accused are treated.

So I don't think extra context is really needed given the parameters of my post. Tate thought he would be treated more fairly in Romania.

So to all the people, including Tate, claiming corruption is driving this investigation and indictment, I am just pointing out that Andrew Tate himself chose to be in their jurisdiction, and openly stated he felt he would be treated more fairly.

Welp, cool, deal with that now

Can Meth just lock this up already? While it continues to exposed the most smooth brained adults of NT, no bandwidth needs to be wasted on this piece of human garbage.

Hard to believe how hard some grown men are defending this trash bag. Truly pitiful.

Why dont you just not come in the thread then?
I suppose it is a grim curiosity when it hovers on the front page. I open the thread hoping to read his body was found.

Silencing those with opposing viewpoints and giving them a label. This is what society has become :lol:

giphy.gif

Am I the matrix?

Can Meth just lock this up already? While it continues to exposed the most smooth brained adults of NT, no bandwidth needs to be wasted on this piece of human garbage.

Hard to believe how hard some grown men are defending this trash bag. Truly pitiful.
So this is the emotional male Tate was referring to 🤔

i’m open to the idea that dude could be as trash a human being as some are making him to be but folk were hating this dude well before any of the allegations, pretty much for saying things, albeit maybe in ways that could be seen as distasteful, that were pretty much understood in terms of how men & women operate. it’s also interesting to me to see the difference in how the cardi b/city girl/finesse mindset/trope isn’t nearly as criticized or seen as cringey/damaging as the manipulative ‘high value man’ aesthetic/perspective.

since tate 1st coming across my media radar, i thought it was obvious he was playing things up for affect & to sell his grift but, for me at least, that didn’t invalidate some of the insights/points he would make in terms of self improvement and/or men trying to make themselves more attractive in traditionally masculine ways

I don't think the thread should be locked if it stays on the topic of Tate and his criminal issues, and topics relating to that

But if it turns into a general thread for dudes to complain, **** on, and air their grievances with women, then yeah I would expect a lock

Especially after he already gave a warning

So the man has gone from generic self help advice to generic Eastern philosophies.

A true warrior for the truth THEY don't want you to see.

Back
Top Bottom