Andrew Tate. DONE.

the emphasized text above is why i took that interpretation, because surely if one is going to dealing with a woman’s child such that he would be accountable as a stepfather he would surely have some expectation of that woman…so read his using of the word ‘accountable’ in the “my brother’s keeper” way 🤷🏿‍♂️

Sh...
clay-davis.png

He went from passport bro to passport prisoner

How this terrible act connects in any way to "passport bros" is beyond me.

A life was lost/taken and fools use it for their own biased narratives? :smh:

Then again "Passport Bros Exposed" gotta get those clicks somehow.

How this terrible act connects in any way to "passport bros" is beyond me.

A life was lost/taken and fools use it for their own biased narratives? :smh:

Then again "Passport Bros Exposed" gotta get those clicks somehow.

By life lost/taken so you mean the guy in the video or the person he murdered?

But yes, we don’t know why he was in China to begin with so who knows if he really was a “passport bro”

By life lost/taken so you mean the guy in the video or the person he murdered?

But yes, we don’t know why he was in China to begin with so who knows if he really was a “passport bro”

Life lost/taken = The 21-year-old Chinese woman who was murdered.

Gruesome Fam. The dude is SICK!

"After a disagreement over their breakup in June 2019, Abdulmateen arranged to meet and talk with Chen at a bus stop in Ningbo, Zhejiang province, before killing her with a “folding knife,” said the Ningbo Intermediate People’s Court in its verdict.

The court held that the defendant’s “premeditated revenge killing, stabbing and cutting Chen’s face and neck several times, resulting in Chen’s death, was motivated by vile motives, resolute intent and cruel means, and the circumstances of the crime were particularly bad and the consequences particularly serious, and should be punished according to law,” according to public broadcaster CCTV."

Happened in 2019 way before "passport bros" took off in social media.

TBH white men have been on the mail-order bride wave since the 1800s and nobody cared.

As soon as a couple of black men do it folks lose their minds.

Life lost/taken = The 21-year-old Chinese woman who was murdered.

Gruesome Fam. The dude is SICK!

"After a disagreement over their breakup in June 2019, Abdulmateen arranged to meet and talk with Chen at a bus stop in Ningbo, Zhejiang province, before killing her with a “folding knife,” said the Ningbo Intermediate People’s Court in its verdict.

The court held that the defendant’s “premeditated revenge killing, stabbing and cutting Chen’s face and neck several times, resulting in Chen’s death, was motivated by vile motives, resolute intent and cruel means, and the circumstances of the crime were particularly bad and the consequences particularly serious, and should be punished according to law,” according to public broadcaster CCTV."

Happened in 2019 way before "passport bros" took off in social media.

TBH white men have been on the mail-order bride wave since the 1800s and nobody cared.

As soon as a couple of black men do it folks lose their minds.

Agreed. White men have been doing sex tourism for a very long time, esp in southeast Asian countries.

They all need to be called out.

Yea passport bros usually means black guys but any guy can decide they're done with American women and want to go to the Phillipines

200K a small amount of money?

God I hate the internet sometimes. Guess I'm not a Top G.
Social Media distortion and disease.

I remember there was a video propagating across IG or whatever. This older white gentleman said I’d be embarrassed if I was a man and made less than $400K.

That’s Lambo and passport bro money.
Yea passport bros usually means black guys but any guy can decide they're done with American women and want to go to the Phillipines
I didn’t know it was called this but have a cousin whom has been alternating between DR and Columbia. And he pretty much said there wasn’t no shame to the game.

I dunno. On one hand, they’re complaining about western women. But on the other hand, they’re seeking more docile gold diggers. And I’m not judging either way. I wouldn’t mind taking my passport to Nigeria or Ethiopia and getting me a nice one lol.

Stolen from another board. I’ve met folks who married Filipina women. Most say when you marry the girl, you also support the family (as the woman will send money back).

Back
Top Bottom