Andrew Tate. DONE.

I’ve got a coworker who is the epitome of a passport bro lol. Dude just announced he’s moving to the Philippines b/c the U.S. has become too “non-traditional”. Like fam, just say you want to use your military checks to live like a king with a submissive Filipino woman who is beholden to you because of said checks.

Mans was running down a list of why it’s better there but he kept coming back to the women. This is also the guy who has had 2 wives leave him, and his latest gf went back home to the east coast under the guise of needing to help her parents for a few weeks. Chick never came back. :lol: :lol:

95% of Gen Z has no true concept of money.

You could make the argument that Lambo guy above has a far greater understanding of money then the average person working a job.

I think for previous generations making a lot of money was always difficult or high risk.

Gen Z is probably the first generation that can view making a lot of money as 'easy' (In theory...)

Top G mindset

These videos clearly are jokes. Dudes are only saying this for attention.

What’s the use of having all those expensive possessions or luxurious home…. If you don’t even wipe your behind or bathe? As some of these (I won’t say any names) do….

Smelling like a lamb in heat x wet cigarettes butts while whipping the McClaren…? :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I’ve got a coworker who is the epitome of a passport bro lol. Dude just announced he’s moving to the Philippines b/c the U.S. has become too “non-traditional”. Like fam, just say you want to use your military checks to live like a king with a submissive Filipino woman who is beholden to you because of said checks.

Mans was running down a list of why it’s better there but he kept coming back to the women. This is also the guy who has had 2 wives leave him, and his latest gf went back home to the east coast under the guise of needing to help her parents for a few weeks. Chick never came back. :lol: :lol:
I think that’s an interesting discourse out there as well.

Mexicans were complaining about White people who moved down there due to the low cost of living.

Some passport Bros mention moving to Thailand or Philippines because of the low cost of living (and the women). Or the black discourse of moving to Africa.

I can understand. But let’s not act like moving to another country doesn’t open another type of can of worms.

Had no idea “passport bro” was associated with any given race. My interpretation was young dudes globetrotting and thotting.

I will say in my own travels, most of the westerners I saw dating local women fell into categories based on length of stay. Short-term travelers always seemed to be dating either unattractive girl next door types or physically attractive pros. Longer term travelers had the opportunity to date local women of worth.

Some of these dude are straight up getting played :lol:

Maybe these women act different while their in their home countries or something.

ePDAiS4nqLSLhiX4S4Z8cM.jpg

OG passport bro

I have known dude like this at my job.

They retire with their pension and then move to Thailand, the Philippines or DR.

Talking all this "American women don't know how to treat a man" talk

But they been married like 3-4x times

Like dude, I think the problem is you.

Also, when I lived in the East end of Long Island, older dudes, and young losers, used to wife up Bulgarian and Romanian students that came over to work every summer. Some were leaving their wife for a sexy young Eastern European thing they can control because their marriage is the only thing keeping the girl in the country. Some dudes even steal and hide their green cards because they know they will be out the door once they get options.

I'd gen Z has a much better understanding than prior generations.
This. Every generation has a distorted view of wealth for different reasons. The only generalization I can make is people who are born into it, generally have a distorted view of money.

If I had to go the Passport Bro route I aint going for Filipino or Asian women but thats my personal preference. I suspect it was white dudes who opened up that market. :lol:

People in gen Z have a better understanding of things due to all the info that's out there. I didn't even know what a dividend was in high school.

Thing is what are they doing with it? Some are out there leveraging ElonDoge Coin or something else really stupid cause they want to get rich quick.

Last edited:
If I had to go the Passport Bro route I aint going for Filipino or Asian women but thats my personal preference. I suspect it was white dudes who opened up that market. :lol:
As ex military, we find ourselves in the Philippines, Japan, South Korea, Thailand and some of Europe. So that one guy I posted, it made sense. Some pats can find themselves there for a job.

Not getting into socioeconomics (or classism/racism) but these people tend to ct different to North Americans. Japanese people were some of the cleanest and polite people I’ve ever met. Most of the pollution in the area is generated by: the Americans. I do agree with the longer you live in these places, the more you discover where to meet the local women (not the ones targeting Westerners).

As ex military, we find ourselves in the Philippines, Japan, South Korea, Thailand and some of Europe. So that one guy I posted, it made sense. Some pats can find themselves there for a job.

Not getting into socioeconomics (or classism/racism) but these people tend to ct different to North Americans. Japanese people were some of the cleanest and polite people I’ve ever met. Most of the pollution in the area is generated by: the Americans. I do agree with the longer you live in these places, the more you discover where to meet the local women (not the ones targeting Westerners).

In other words they aint over there looking for high value women.

Some dudes even steal and hide their green cards because they know they will be out the door once they get options.
In general, these are very transactional relationships: non-western women who go the foreign/western route want/need to get out of their country to escape precarious economic conditions, and they're willing to sell that image of the traditional woman to unaware foreigners in order to be brought over.

The thing many folks don't understand about non-western women is that there's plenty of pro-feminist values hiding under that traditional behavior. The passport bros/husbands usually find that out after their mail-order bride secures the papers.

passport bros target woman in poor(er) countries such as Thailand, Philippines, Colombia, Mexico, etc because they know they have a huge socioeconomic advantage over them and that alone attracts women in those countries.

Dating and meeting woman in first world countries doesn’t necessarily make you a passport bro imo.

If you happen to find a woman in London, Paris, Seoul, Tokyo, or whatever then I don’t think that makes you a passport bro.

Back
Top Bottom