andrew wiggins = cornball bother

Why was there a LeBron dunk contest mention in this thread :lol:

This reminded me of my Canadian cousins and how they talk. They enunciate every syllable, there are no contractions, and slang is rarely used. They're cool people, it's just how Canadians talk.

i dont understand how hes a cornball brother

the interviewer is corny as ****, dude is mad annoying

First thing I noticed while watching the video was how corny the interviewer was

Bout to watch now, Bron better enter the dunk contest next year because if he doesnt, this kid is winning the dunk contest for the first 3 years of his career
i think  chris walker and aaron gordon are the better dunkers flair wise from this high school class

this may be the most insane high school highlight reel though

i have no words for what happen at 2:20 ...

:wow: dude posterized that guy :rofl:
john wall still got the best high school tape i have seen though

tumblr_mkc0eaG3SD1qzc69yo1_400.gif

I wonder if he likes poutine as much as I used to when I was Canadian

I'm sure the KU coaching staff have no problems with this 'cornball bother.'

Andrew Wiggins arrived at Kansas on Saturday and participated in his first practice Monday. I asked somebody close to the KU program how that practice went.

"Wow!" the source said. "Like watching a video game. He'd be the No. 1 pick this year."

OK, then.

And, remember, this is the same KU that just had Ben McLemore, a prospect so talented he could go No. 1 in next week's NBA Draft. But not if Wiggins was in it. Because this 6-foot-7 wing is apparently operating at a different level, and that's precisely why he should be a preseason First Team All-American and the top pick in the 2014 NBA Draft.

Simply put, Wiggins isn't a media-created sensation.

He really is a unique talent.

And now his first college workout is in the books.

lol, that kills me when dudes throw a dime pass but look away after they made full eye contact an everything

i havent seen a legit no look pass in 10 years

LOL @ y'all making fun of Cabbie (the interviewer...from TheScore in Toronto)....he's purposely corny though unlike Stuart Scott. Should find some youtube clips of him interviewing players during ASG too, bugs the hell out of some players

Bout to watch now, Bron better enter the dunk contest next year because if he doesnt, this kid is winning the dunk contest for the first 3 years of his career
i think  chris walker and aaron gordon are the better dunkers flair wise from this high school class

this may be the most insane high school highlight reel though

i have no words for what happen at 2:20 ...

eek.gif
dude posterized that guy
roll.gif

john wall still got the best high school tape i have seen though

nah Derrick Rose

he gets up with such ease
sick.gif
no hate, but at 6'6/6'7 and a 6'11 wingspan, all he has to do is hop and he can perform a mean tomahawk

we havent even seen him really sky for an off mark oop or srs try to demolish someone ala Vince Carter-Alonzo Mourning, THAT will be vicious 

Back
Top Bottom