Animal Kingdom series

Show is lowkey creeping me out with the incest stuff man

SMH at jay making smurf wet with that robbery. He snapped to his senses after she straddled him and he rolled her off. He should watch boardwalk empire and make sure that morning after scene doesn't happen to him. I do miss Ellen Barkin showing off her chest.

Amy is cute. Would wreck her damaged goods self.

SMH at jay making smurf wet with that robbery. He snapped to his senses after she straddled him and he rolled her off. He should watch boardwalk empire and make sure that morning after scene doesn't happen to him. I do miss Ellen Barkin showing off her chest.

Oh, man. Looks like I need to catch up with S2 lol.

I feel like they only had Smurf show off the goods for the pilot episode to get people hooked to the show. Since then nada.

Yeah smurf has some serious issues man :smh:, she is all the way ****** up.

Please explain Ellen showing off the goods? What movies did I miss out on?

Yeah smurf has some serious issues man
mean.gif
, she is all the way ****** up.

Please explain Ellen showing off the goods? What movies did I miss out on?
Watch the Season 1 Pilot episode. She was in a bikini top the entire episode letting them thangs breathe. 

Baz isn't a Cody, right? Or is he half brother?

Wait he can't be related, if J assumed that was his dad lol. nvm.

Last edited:
Season 2 is pretty good thus far. Really can't stand baz a real two faced cat.

They really have no problem pushing underage relationships kinda odd for TNT

I still can't believe they only made 600k off the heist last year and all of them are broke again :lol:

I still can't believe they only made 600k off the heist last year and all of them are broke again :lol:

I got so mad but I thought no wonder they need Smurf.

I think Craig is the only one that's broke, they're just hitting the church to prove a point to Smurf

They pulled the okie doke pushing Baz as the reasonable one in S1, turns out he was the biggest scumbag. Son ain't mourning his dead chick, disloyal to the woman that raised him, probably ignoring his own teen son, hell, he doesn't even know where his kid is.

Last edited:
He got a teen son? Or you saying jay is probably his son? Dude is def a scumbag with how he just leaves his daughter with smurf or pope. Even when he is home he just tells her to watch tv or go to bed.

Last edited:
Baz was like this in season 1 :lol: same old scumbag

He was just 2nd in charge after smurf since Pope just got home and being a little off

Yeah, he was a douche. Had some bad moments with jay and def with nikki's dad.

"Pope killed Lena's mom and he's still a better parent than Baz" lol saw that quote on twitter

Baz be pissing me off the way he treats the kid

Just finished S2E1...Pope's character changed a little bit. He's not stoic or 'weird' when he talks or interacts. 

I'm liking his character development taking Baz's daughter to the beach and telling Jay to be careful of Smurf. But again, what he did to Cat probably gave him a different perspective in life.

Jay's ex-gf is annoying. 

Kind of curious if there's anything else behind Deran's deal of wanting to buy the bar. 

I'm half way through Ep. 2, so I may have mixed in some thing from both episodes.

Pope kinda calmer cuz his prison mate aint on his tail and they got a job done.

Dude still has hella problems communicating and responding to simple questions

Just finished EP.3. I'm liking the direction of Season 2 so far, I just don't understand how Smurf started the season in a state of depression after S1 ended with that big heist.

Anyway, Curious to see what happens with her storyline and Manny's crew. That bald guy seems like he's going to be a problem.

As far as Smurf messing with Jay, I wouldn't be surprised. It seems that Smurf allowed Pope to get in her guts.

I like Deran's goal of wanting to run that bar. He seems like he's beginning to mature into doing his own thing.

Hopefully Ep. 4 is available on demand sometime this week.

Back
Top Bottom