Animal Kingdom series

I need to finish up the remaining four episodes...But I enjoy the show.

Good Behavior is good too.

I just hope s2 can keep it up and carry on the wild **** from s1.

Tonight [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Season premiere started off right and established multiple ways to go

They're already planting seeds for Baz vs. Jay

I thought the brunette at the bar looked cuter than the blonde. He messed up by not getting that threeway.

I can totally see this season ending with Smurf dead or one of the sons trying to kill her and she survives.

Anyway, premiere was dope :pimp:

guess i'll jump back in and watch the season premier tomorrow.

shoe customizer from NT did a week-long promo few months ago at sxsw and hung out with the cast while he made shoes for them and the crew. smurf wasn't there but all the others were.

I'm saying broads in the church be hunting, fam been there twice in one week and brought the lil one for Tha look

This Nikki broad sloppy man, need to just get on and go

Show is getting really good

She gonna kill herself when she sees that safe is empty. Or she'll be too in love if he reveals his name is pope.

It was funny when they made fun of craig for getting jay's sloppy seconds.

Finally finished S1. That was a good finale with the money switch.

And scumbag Dewey wanting a larger cut. 

How is S2 so far? I know it just started...But hoping to catch up in a couple days or so.

And just like that the strong incest vibes are BACK!

Jay probably knee deep in some grandma yambs right now :smokin

Smurf got that after glow and smug smirk like she just had her latest conquest :lol:

Last edited:
He did, but she had to blame somebody. I feel like Jay cutting that picture meant something. I was thinking it was Baz since he asked Baz was he his father...
I thought that was Baz too. I thought it was pretty messed up on how he reacted towards Jay when he was asked.

He did, but she had to blame somebody. I feel like Jay cutting that picture meant something. I was thinking it was Baz since he asked Baz was he his father...
I thought that was Baz too. I thought it was pretty messed up on how he reacted towards Jay when he was asked.
Baz def ain't the most parental dude either. Can't say I would let Pope be my daughters primary caretaker :lol:

Back
Top Bottom