Animal Kingdom series

Teacher looked like a RBAWG so far :x

:rofl: @ Craig. Stupid for still messing with this chick after robbing her and leaving her to die.

Fam there's no way Baz makes this work.
If it goes down, the show is just shenanigans

Yeah, that military base is reaching if they do it as a stick up. Maaaaybe if they do it as a scam...

Renn is gangsta, got her nut off and left Craig there butt nekkid to get dealt with :rofl:

Yeah, that military base is reaching if they do it as a stick up. Maaaaybe if they do it as a scam...

There rly is no endgame for Nikki's father to cooperate, dude basically could finesse the money to himself and set up them up so he looks innocent.

Nikki's dad is this "savvy, smart" military guy with "instincts" and he doesn't smell something funny with Baz all of sudden hanging with him, bringing hm a bottle of booze and happening to have a connection that can get him his recently stolen briefcase back??? :smh: :smh: :smh:

I was digging the show more when it had a Point Break like feeling vs. these jokers taking advantage of something as obvious and right in front of them as their newfound cousin's GF military connect. Just seems way to easy and far fetched at the same time.

All I see when I see the dad is Dewey from Southland, lol...can't take him seriously at all
laugh.gif
All I see when I see Pope is Sammy from Southland.

laugh.gif

I wonder what % of the take Smurf usually keeps herself, seems like she keeps the rest of them on a real tight financial leash and why they're always frustrated

I wonder what % of the take Smurf usually keeps herself, seems like she keeps the rest of them on a real tight financial leash and why they're always frustrated

Yeah, no doubt, but she always feeds em and keeps the fridge stocked with beer. She did, however, take Craig's Ducati away .......:D

Craig the only one without a whip right?  and now without a bike either
laugh.gif
You see how she's the one with the big body Jaguar XJL while the rest don't have whips near that expensive

Typical of a person like her. She doesn't want her boys to flourish without her. She wants them to always be dependent upon her sucking at her teat.

Last edited:

Renn is gangsta, got her nut off and left Craig there butt nekkid to get dealt with :rofl:

That scumbag never deserved her. First he backstabbed bae Lagertha and then bae Renn. Should've really shot him up with some H. Surprised he called smurf and not his bros to bust in there and shoot those guys.

All I see when I see the dad is Dewey from Southland, lol...can't take him seriously at all :lol:

All I see when I see Pope is Sammy from Southland.

:lol:

The Faculty was on tv and he was in that movie.

Nikki's dad is this "savvy, smart" military guy with "instincts" and he doesn't smell something funny with Baz all of sudden hanging with him, bringing hm a bottle of booze and happening to have a connection that can get him his recently stolen briefcase back??? :smh: :smh: :smh:
Dude reminds me of Hank from BB.

Oblivious smart cats.

Renn is gangsta, got her nut off and left Craig there butt nekkid to get dealt with
roll.gif
Yeah, I had a feeling she knew it was him. Crazy how they scared him in OD'ng on heroine too. Smh.

But, I feel like Officer Dewey is in on the plan with Baz...Like he knows somethings up. Baz telling him he can contact people to find the folks who did the 'job' would be a warning sign to me, imo.

Baz is going to get caught up sooner or later. I thought the dude was a straight up family man, but no. He's a scumbag lol. But side note, do you think it's kind of suspicious that Baz's dad is gone? I feel like that's going to play a role in his storyline.

Jay was smart in trying to get his GF away from the family...but we all know that  this is going to cause major issues.

The last two episodes, Pope has acted more normal in conversations...Was it the meds that made him sound like he was off?

This show is holding up real well. I'm glad.

Random thought...I really like the layout of Smurf's house. I wouldn't mind living there.

Good episode last night but they leave a lot hanging. Did Smurf kill dude that named her Smurf? She ain't bring no car back that's for sure. Effin Jay boning his iv drug using teacher raw, WTF!? And the more I see the more avg she gets, LOL. Deran bout to come out the closet and Catherine effed up big time! They needed to stretch or go into more detail on that Smurf back story though....

Jay smashed this broad after all that vomitting :x

Took a damn shower after she was all sick throwing up in there :x :lol: I wonder if we'll really see a darker side to him when he deals with this detective.

:lol: @ Baz's approach to getting the guy to be on his side. Tell the truth and watch him ***** out about it.

His baby moms gonna **** things up for everybody.

I'm a bit tired of this relationship subplot. I gotta assume it matters down the line like that dude ends up snitching in the fam or dies.

Smurf getting sentimental in her old age. At least that back story was explained.

Is Baz the only one that's property manager on paper of how he makes a living or are all of them property managers?

Jay smashed this broad after all that vomitting :x

Took a damn shower after she was all sick throwing up in there :x :lol: I wonder if we'll really see a darker side to him when he deals with this detective.

:lol: @ Baz's approach to getting the guy to be on his side. Tell the truth and watch him ***** out about it.

His baby moms gonna **** things up for everybody.

I'm a bit tired of this relationship subplot. I gotta assume it matters down the line like that dude ends up snitching in the fam or dies.

Smurf getting sentimental in her old age. At least that back story was explained.
It was kinda explained. I took it as Smurf was out for revenge thinking dude killed her mother but turned out he didn't. She got all emotional when he told her he loved that little girl he named Smurf.

He just left her dead body there and bounced. Guessing the covenience store guy shot her when they tried to rob it. Still a messed up situation and smurf was a kid and wanted to be mad at someone.

Tattooed Asian girl looked aight but she had a nice thickness.

Sad we won't see almost naked Renn bae anymore.

Last edited:
He didn't want those yambs to be wasted. In the end they were wasted since he had to leave after the phone call.

That cop who is bossing around the teacher is messed up. jay is actually a pretty good kid but she doesn't give a damn if his life gets messed up. Encouraging the teacher to sleep with the underage student. She's coldblooded.

Last edited:
That cop who is bossing around the teacher is messed up. jay is actually a pretty good kid but she doesn't give a damn if his life gets messed up. Encouraging the teacher to sleep with the underage student. She's coldblooded.
She def didn't encourage it and reminded her she can go to jail for it

Back
Top Bottom