Animal Kingdom series

The truth might be he just put the tip in. I don't think he did anything. He has enough problems and banging the ex high school gf of his nephew who is also the daughter of a navy guy their doing a job with makes things weird. He did rob his girl and lewve her to die so he might be capable of anything though.

Last edited:
Is it a common movie/TV trope where the girlfriends/wives end up snitching on their mans?

I think it is if there's a cop putting pressure on them. In this case it looks like jay or his teacher are the ones who will talk.

Also makes you think the cop at the bar was put there to turn kathryn against the family like how the teacher is doing with jay.

From the previews it looks like smurf is trying to get pope to kill kathryn.

Last edited:
Dawg, Pope is ruthless.

Killed the kid too :smh: Oh it just got worse cuz she ain't dead :x

This teacher crying as J smashes :rofl: Knows she's using him.

This dumb detective needs a bullet in her head trying to threaten J now. Set her and dude on fire.

Shocked that happened

Wow

Sucks this season was only 10 episodes smh

Catalina brought that on herself, smh. Despite popes actions he dont seem as crazy as he did when he first came home. Maybe just the revelations of the effed up stuff he's been through. I dislike the teacher more each episode and she keeps looking more and more below avg with each scene :rofl: also understand more why jays mom got the hell away from them mofo's!

Dawg, Pope is ruthless.

This dumb detective needs a bullet in her head trying to threaten J now. Set her and dude on fire.

Did Pope really kill the girl? I thought she was just asleep. If he did kill her, wouldn't be easier to bury her with her moms and just make it look like she and the daughter left?

. If he did kill her, wouldn't be easier to bury her with her moms and just make it look like she and the daughter left?

Making it look like she just left is impossible especially with how "smart" these guys are.

:rofl: @ them only making 600k off that job, no wonder they stay on tha mom tit

Last edited:
She was going to leave anyway, plus the 10k she stole from Smurf and possible connection to police. They could flip it and say she is in witness protection or something.

Isn't it harder to explain her leaving behind her dead daughter? Nobody would believe she would kill her, or just leave her behind like that. I'm just saying.

Dawg, Pope is ruthless.

Did Pope really kill the girl? I thought she was just asleep. If he did kill her, wouldn't be easier to bury her with her moms and just make it look like she and the daughter left?
The scenes made it look like he suffocated the girl after killing the mom but she did not die and was waking up in the car.

To me I think he tried to kill her and failed. If not even an attempt it makes no sense to bring her along to where he buried her mom.

verizon fios is such trash. Their most recent on demand episode is episode 6. WTH? I'm going to insult them on whatever social media accounts they have. I'll have to watch the newesr episode on my computer screen.

Didn't Pope bring the girl in her bed and Baz saw her in the morning sleeping?

Yeah after he saw she was alive in the car as he dug her mother's grave he just brought her back home instead of trying to kill her again or bury her alive.

Last edited:
I don't think he even tried killing the daughter. He just picked up the pillow. He wouldn't fail if he wanted to suffocate her. I think the plan might've been to bring back the daughter to smurf's house. In the preview it looks like pope is framing his prison roommate for kathryn's disappearance.

kathryn made too many mistakes. Not pushing the washer and dryer together after she took smurf's money. Not leaving quick and just chilling in her own house after she stole crazy smurf's money. Telling pope she gave lena cough syrup so she'd be knocked out and not wake up any time soon. Not grabbing the gun or the scissor to protect herself.

Last edited:
eek.gif

Jay got the juice!!

P.O.P.E.

:smokin

Jay rly lettin ole bruv snatch his piece :smh:

Paul rly got punked like that while his daughter doin a line :x

Last edited:
Great finale

- Craig's an a-hole and like we all thought, he can't be trusted especially after doing Ren dirty. Smashing his little brother's girl? 
mean.gif

- Pope defying Smurf is good, but I think at the end of the day, he'll always be Smurf's lackey -- Baz is just the de facto "leader"

- So Smurf killed ol' dude who killed her mom?

- Jay a real one, but the story is now very clearly about his development -- he's showing signs of inner savagery and I think he's gonna end up to be more cunning than all of them -- something like Michael Corleone's story

Last edited:
Too lit :rofl:

Jay redrawing too much. All this time he hated the detective for some slight with his moms? Then he should be plotting to kill her.

Smurf is just ruthless with shooting dude in the face. Then scapegoating dude so he's get that beating.

That skip and slide in the back of the truck :rofl:

Craig a wild boy. They played army dude with his daughter in their snorting up.

Jay plotting in the end :pimp:

Last edited:
That cop is dumb as hell. All that work threatening catherine and jay and she got nothing to show for it except arrsting the teacher.

nikki and craig are so sleazy and gross for being with each other. craig's a dumbass so being with a high school girl fits him.

jay's smarter than all of them. He's already tired of all their crap and the way they treat him.

Back
Top Bottom