ANNASOPHIA ROBB

minka kelly got that cartoon chin..

plus she did my boy street dirty as hell..

pass.

:lol:

Man watching FNL a few months ago, there'd be these moments when Minka would appear to have that Jay Leno chin. Definitely still flyer than most, but dat chin game throws me off from time to time.

Thats literally the most posted gif in this thread but I aint complaining. :pimp:
This version looks clearer also.

Haha. My bad. I scrolled some pages back and even checked my phone but didn't see it. I am slow today. Figured to take the 10 seconds to post it but should have known NT is all over it. Matter a fact I shouldn't even post up any pics of girls on here. I think I am batting a 0.00 on putting up something original. Haha.

http://i.imgur.com/2T3vg8n.gif[/img[/quote]

:o :o

Don't eem care for white girls like that...but I was SOLD once I saw this.

Problematic in the best way...:hat

Last edited:
Haha. My bad. I scrolled some pages back and even checked my phone but didn't see it. I am slow today. Figured to take the 10 seconds to post it but should have known NT is all over it. Matter a fact I shouldn't even post up any pics of girls on here. I think I am batting a 0.00 on putting up something original. Haha.
Never apologize for posting pictures of hot women.

Dylan dreyer?

She got her beat in the mass game but ASR undoubtedly looks better.
With any case, i'll take mature and mass full.

minka kelly got that cartoon chin..

plus she did my boy street dirty as hell..

pass.

:lol:

Man watching FNL a few months ago, there'd be these moments when Minka would appear to have that Jay Leno chin. Definitely still flyer than most, but dat chin game throws me off from time to time.

She can catch it right on that chin. That's bad white girl. :pimp:

Dylan dreyer?

Whooooo *Ric Flair voice*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom