ANNASOPHIA ROBB

542168_original.jpg

Just looking at Francia's eyes though you can if you make her love you could probably **** on her chest. She just has that I attract abusive dudes look.
She dated a now convicted sex offender for 3 yrs. I believe she was 16-17 and he was in his late 30s/early 40s when they started dating. Like some R.Kelly type of thing that went on. His name is Shane Sparks. He was that judge on ABDC and SYTYCD. Hip hop choreographer. But he was charged on other molestation cases and raping a 12 yr old back in 1994.

:x :x

We should have the Annual Bad ******* Awards. I think we have two very good candidates here.

Whooty Award

Thick-Em Thighs Award

Most Likely to suckseed

Last edited:
That Francia broad is a problem. Not pulling out. 

ASR lookin' like she might got them Naomi cakes under those skirts...lawd. 

The gifs here are hilarious :lol:

But damn :evil: the girls in these pics :evil: :evil:

I got talked into watching The Way Way Back and I didn't even realize AnnaSophia Robb is in it til the credits. I might've noticed it was one of NT's new favorites if I'd been impressed with the booty during the movie. Not sure if there just weren't the best angles during it and I'm not about to watch it again or if maybe that donk isn't real but she was just a cute chick with a nice but not spectacular body to me.

Is it possible the booty is enhanced in those pics?

I got talked into watching The Way Way Back and I didn't even realize AnnaSophia Robb is in it til the credits. I might've noticed it was one of NT's new favorites if I'd been impressed with the booty during the movie. Not sure if there just weren't the best angles during it and I'm not about to watch it again or if maybe that donk isn't real but she was just a cute chick with a nice but not spectacular body to me.

Is it possible the booty is enhanced in those pics?
On her show the Carrie Diaries it looks good but this booty came out of nowhere since I haven't heard about her having cake till recently

Back
Top Bottom