Announcing album leaks will get you banned.

I've listened to the first 6 songs so far and this album is crazy. Same Song and Dance is fiiiire. It's eerie.

IMO for me its AOTY so far

just started this.....
eek.gif
laugh.gif
at McNulty as Dr. West

Worst song is We Made You....and even that has comedic value...Will have to reserve judgement until a couple more spins, but so far VERY Solid CD. Good togreat on first listen...

Standouts are

3AM
Hello
Medicine Ball
Stay Wide Awake
Beautiful
Underground

a short breakdown of the cd

ok first off, IMO eminem show and encore are horrible, aside from like 3 songs. SSLP is pure gold to me. i love that ****d up *%!$. if its on the radio, i(more than likely) wont like it

-dr.west/3 am - sick song. SSLP like only he has his stupid accent. i like how the intro (west) goes into the song
-my mom - didnt care for it really
-insane - i read a few pages back some said its like brain damage pt. 2. far from that, but it is one of the better songs on the cd
and no accent, always a plus:D
-bagpipes - too much accent for me. PASS
-hello - again, PASS
-Tonya/Same song and dance - the skit made me think some more evil *%!$ was on its way, but i was miss-lead. song is decent though. not the worst on the album
-we made you - no
-medicine ball - ive heard worse
-paul/stay wide awake - like always the paul skits are pretty funny. SWA my FAV song. sick beat (resembles d12s "american psycho 2" though butwhatever) SSLP/MMLP type song, all the old/hardcore fans will like it
-old times ( feat dre) - like i said earlier im not really a fan of radio rap. and this song is for the airwaves. not my cup of tea. but Ems verse saves itsome what
-Must be the ganja - im a stoner so as soon as i saw the track listing this was a song i was hyped for. i was expecting a "chill out, smoke a bluntsong" i was let down though. its not a bad song, but i hyped it up.. Meh
-Mr.Mathers/Deja Vu - good song
-beautiful- the "balled" of the cd. if your chillin out this is a good song, but i don't think you'd wanna bump it at a party. good songthough. seems every cd of his has a "balled" type song
-crack a bottle(dre and 50) - everyone has already heard it..i gonna talk about it
-steve berman/underground/ken kannif - teh berman skit is funny as hell. Em poking fun at him self
happy.gif
. Now up until now Stay Wide Awake was my FAV. then iheard the "A Lot of people ask me...." line that has appeared on SSLP and MMLP. i was like ahhhh shiittt and got goosebumps. easily the best song onthe cd. he goes nuts.
then of course the return of ken kannif, lol that dirty SOB

so quick some up..this cd is better than eminem show and encore. but dosent even come close to SSLP or MMLP

Originally Posted by three6mafia

ok first off, IMO eminem show and encore are horrible, aside from like 3 songs. SSLP is pure gold to me. i love that ****d up *%!$. if its on the radio, i (more than likely) wont like it

-dr.west/3 am - sick song. SSLP like only he has his stupid accent. i like how the intro (west) goes into the song
-insane - i read a few pages back some said its like brain damage pt. 2. far from that, but it is one of the better songs on the cd
-hello - again, PASS
-Tonya/Same song and dance - the skit made me think some more evil *%!$ was on its way, but i was miss-lead. song is decent though. not the worst on the album
-we made you - no
-paul/stay wide awake - like always the paul skits are pretty funny. SWA my FAV song. sick beat (resembles d12s "american psycho 2" though but whatever) SSLP/MMLP type song, all the old/hardcore fans will like it
-old times ( feat dre) - like i said earlier im not really a fan of radio rap. and this song is for the airwaves. not my cup of tea. but Ems verse saves it some what
-Must be the ganja - im a stoner so as soon as i saw the track listing this was a song i was hyped for. i was expecting a "chill out, smoke a blunt song" i was let down though. its not a bad song, but i hyped it up.. Meh
-beautiful- the "balled" of the cd. if your chillin out this is a good song, but i don't think you'd wanna bump it at a party. good song though. seems every cd of his has a "balled" type song
-crack a bottle(dre and 50) - everyone has already heard it..i gonna talk about it
-steve berman/underground/ken kannif - teh berman skit is funny as hell. Em poking fun at him self
happy.gif
. Now up until now Stay Wide Awake was my FAV. then i heard the "A Lot of people ask me...." line that has appeared on SSLP and MMLP. i was like ahhhh shiittt and got goosebumps. easily the best song on the cd. he goes nuts.
indifferent.gif

stopped reading immediately after that.
-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by three6mafia

ok first off, IMO eminem show and encore are horrible, aside from like 3 songs. SSLP is pure gold to me. i love that ****d up *%!$. if its on the radio, i (more than likely) wont like it

-hello - again, PASS
-we made you - no
-paul/stay wide awake - like always the paul skits are pretty funny. SWA my FAV song. sick beat (resembles d12s "american psycho 2" though but whatever) SSLP/MMLP type song, all the old/hardcore fans will like it
-old times ( feat dre) - like i said earlier im not really a fan of radio rap. and this song is for the airwaves. not my cup of tea. but Ems verse saves it some what
-Must be the ganja - im a stoner so as soon as i saw the track listing this was a song i was hyped for. i was expecting a "chill out, smoke a blunt song" i was let down though. its not a bad song, but i hyped it up.. Meh
-beautiful- the "balled" of the cd. if your chillin out this is a good song, but i don't think you'd wanna bump it at a party. good song though. seems every cd of his has a "balled" type song
happy.gif
. Now up until now Stay Wide Awake was my FAV. then i heard the "A Lot of people ask me...." line that has appeared on SSLP and MMLP. i was like ahhhh shiittt and got goosebumps. easily the best song on the cd. he goes nuts.
indifferent.gif

stopped reading immediately after that.
-The Juice

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

The Eminem Show is "poopy"? That's one of thee DUMBEST things I have ever read on NT.
roll.gif

POPPY not poopy..poppy, as in radio friendly. made for MTV

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

The Eminem Show is "poopy"? That's one of thee DUMBEST things I have ever read on NT.

QFT

Usually I like to follow the "to each is own" philosophy but saying Eminem Show was "poppy" rivals some of the dumbest things posted on NT.
-The Juice

Now we're going to have to deal with people giving their full reviews on the album after an hour of it's leak just for them to say "it's hisworst album." Gotta give this album some time.

Back
Top Bottom