Announcing album leaks will get you banned.

i think MMLP is WAY better than TES, but even i wont say its poppy,poopy, or garbage
laugh.gif

i too, stopped reading
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

The Eminem Show is "poopy"? That's one of thee DUMBEST things I have ever read on NT.
roll.gif

POPPY not poopy..poppy, as in radio friendly. made for MTV
MMLP was way more "radio friendly". Seriously have you honestly even LISTENED to EM Show?
laugh.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

The Eminem Show is "poopy"? That's one of thee DUMBEST things I have ever read on NT.

QFT

Usually I like to follow the "to each is own" philosophy but saying Eminem Show was "poppy" rivals some of the dumbest things posted on NT.
-The Juice
roll.gif

how is it not poppy??
"soldier", "till i collapse", and "drips" are the only hard songs on that cd.

listen to SS LP/EP, infinite, MMLP thats REAL Em. Em Show was what happened when Em realised he could pretty much do whatever and itd sell. Encore was when hetook advantage of that.
But hey, "to each his own". When i listen to Em i wanna hear some "me and marcus allen went over to see nicole, heard a knock at the door mustabeen ron gold. jump behind the door put the orgy on hold, killed them both and smeared blood in a whyte bronco(we did it!) " +@%#. Not no crap about asquare dance in white america.
nerd.gif

roll.gif

POPPY not poopy..poppy, as in radio friendly. made for MTV
MMLP was way more "radio friendly". Seriously have you honestly even LISTENED to EM Show?
laugh.gif

-The Juice
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

are you being serious??

dude liked like SSLP the most, which was the most "pop" out of all Em albums. No point in arguing with dude.

This album is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

dude liked like SSLP the most, which was the most "pop" out of all Em albums. No point in arguing with dude.

This album is
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

cd is a lot better than i was anticipating though.

Dude's need to edit their posts. OP how you gonna put that in the title? Asking for the axe, let the thread live.

QFT

Usually I like to follow the "to each is own" philosophy but saying Eminem Show was "poppy" rivals some of the dumbest things posted on NT.
-The Juice
roll.gif

how is it not poppy??
"soldier", "till i collapse", and "drips" are the only hard songs on that cd.

listen to SS LP/EP, infinite, MMLP thats REAL Em. Em Show was what happened when Em realised he could pretty much do whatever and itd sell. Encore was when he took advantage of that.
But hey, "to each his own". When i listen to Em i wanna hear some "me and marcus allen went over to see nicole, heard a knock at the door musta been ron gold. jump behind the door put the orgy on hold, killed them both and smeared blood in a whyte bronco(we did it!) " +@%#. Not no crap about a square dance in white america.
nerd.gif

Wrong, It was Encore that made Em realize he could spit whatever nonsense he wanted and it would sell.

Em Show was a pretty heartfelt album, but MMLP remains his best work

Back
Top Bottom