Announcing album leaks will get you banned.

son shoulda released a mixtape to get people thirsty for the album. that's the formula now-a-days. though i agree he has timeless appeal and fans that willbuy his stuff no matter what (me), he should have built a bigger buzz than he has so far. times have changed since 10yrs ago when you could just sell an albumoff name (no limit), especially since the download game is so serious.

Originally Posted by M16

Wait... that actually impressed you ?
eek.gif
roll.gif
dudes I'm talking about can do that in their sleep.
you in here acting like that +*%$ wasnt impressive ... like o thats just run of the mill +*%$
laugh.gif
... tell me why the dudes you are talking about havent done it big like em has?its because they go too "hard" and wouldnt sell out? gtf

ps... i just listened to mmlp and sslp today in the car ...
eek.gif
...disgusting ... i am salivating for this relapse +*%$ ... call me a stan or whatever but i dont care i havent been hyped for a cd like this in a minute

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by kingk777

Regardless of features and whatnot,

Eminems about to go maybe gold....
In one day.

smh.gif
at dudes on NT constantly thinking they can judge an album based on atracklist.

Like for real when you saw a track called "Stan" on the MMLP tracklist you really knew what it was going to be about?

One thing I always like about Em's albums are there's very little guest appearances. If I'm buying an album, I'm not trying to hear differentartists featuring in different songs. I don't know, maybe that's just me.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by M16

Wait... that actually impressed you ?
eek.gif
roll.gif
dudes I'm talking about can do that in their sleep.
you in here acting like that +*%$ wasnt impressive ... like o thats just run of the mill +*%$
laugh.gif
... tell me why the dudes you are talking about havent done it big like em has? its because they go too "hard" and wouldnt sell out? gtf

ps... i just listened to mmlp and sslp today in the car ...
eek.gif
... disgusting ... i am salivating for this relapse +*%$ ... call me a stan or whatever but i dont care i havent been hyped for a cd like this in a minute

Like I said, the dudes I'm talking about that can do that sleeping. What impresses rap noobs never ceases to amaze me. Do yourself a favor and pick upViolent by Design and have fun trying to pick your jaw up off the floor.

Why the rappers I'm talking about haven't blew ? Because they don't wanna make absolute garbage just to get white kids and females - and raido/tvairplay. Em sould out completely. Why do you think Em at his best (Infinite) sold so little ?

Originally Posted by M16

Why the rappers I'm talking about haven't blew ? Because they don't wanna make absolute garbage just to get white kids and females - and raido/tv airplay. Em sould out completely. Why do you think Em at his best (Infinite) sold so little ?
It's garbage IN YOUR OPINION.

What's the target audience of the rappers that you listen to? People like you?
You're worse than white kids or females.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

(and incase people in this thread haven't realized.. i know MEB irl)

Originally Posted by rare23

Originally Posted by M16

Why the rappers I'm talking about haven't blew ? Because they don't wanna make absolute garbage just to get white kids and females - and raido/tv airplay. Em sould out completely. Why do you think Em at his best (Infinite) sold so little ?
It's garbage

Exactly.

laugh.gif
M16 wrote:

Like I said, the dudes I'm talking about that can do that sleeping. What impresses rap noobs never ceases to amaze me. Do yourself a favor and pick up Violent by Design and have fun trying to pick your jaw up off the floor.

laugh.gif
i would argue that infinite didnt sell for other reasons... i mean if i have to get into them then i dont really know what to tell you ... and if em released infinite with amped up production i would argue that itwould go 5x platinum RIGHT NOW ...

and in my opinion, if a rapper isnt in it for the money they are losers ... actually let me rephrase, rappers who want to be rappers for a living and sellunderground and local shows, but refuse to as you say "sell out" for mre money and mainstream appeal ... are idiots ...

em sold out completely? to who? surely not himself cuz he enjoys making them sing songy poppy joints ... so whod he sell out to? the streets? LOL tell thestreets to feed his daughter and habit ...

and by the way, in your opinion, was vinnie the best in jedi?

[h1]I think "My Mom" is going to be a more forgiving song, basically telling the stories of how bad she treated him but how he is willing to let it go and forgive. I just can't see Eminem taking shots at his mother who has cancer and is dying.
[/h1] [h1]
[/h1]
[h1]EMINEM'S DYING MOTHER SEEKS TO END THEIR BITTER FEUD[/h1]
EMINEM's dying mother DEBBIE MATHERS is begging the rapper to end their decade-long feud.
The pair has been battling for years; Eminem, real name Marshal Mathers III, has rapped about raping and killing his mum, prompting her to try and sue him for slander and write revenge book My Son Marshall, My Son Eminem: Setting the Record Straight on My Life as Eminem's Mother.
But Debbie is seriously ill after undergoing heart surgery and is desperate to reconcile with her 36-year-old son and his 13-year-old daughter Hailie before she dies.
Her mother Betty Kresin tells the National Enquirer, "My daughter Debbie is very sick. Her dying wish is to reconcile with her son and see her granddaughter. It's do or die and Marshall needs to see her before it's too late.
"She needs heart bypass surgery and she should weigh about 120 pounds, but she's some 50 pounds below that. Her breast cancer is in remission, but I'm really scared for her.
"I have to go to her house and help her get around. She no longer has the will to live."

laugh.gif
M16 wrote:

Like I said, the dudes I'm talking about that can do that sleeping. What impresses rap noobs never ceases to amaze me. Do yourself a favor and pick up Violent by Design and have fun trying to pick your jaw up off the floor.

laugh.gif
i would argue that infinite didnt sell for other reasons ... i mean if i have to get into them then i dont really know what to tell you ... and if em released infinite with amped up production i would argue that it would go 5x platinum RIGHT NOW ...

and in my opinion, if a rapper isnt in it for the money they are losers ... actually let me rephrase, rappers who want to be rappers for a living and sell underground and local shows, but refuse to as you say "sell out" for mre money and mainstream appeal ... are idiots ...

em sold out completely? to who? surely not himself cuz he enjoys making them sing songy poppy joints ... so whod he sell out to? the streets? LOL tell the streets to feed his daughter and habit ...

and by the way, in your opinion, was vinnie the best in jedi?

5x Platinum ? Maybe off his current popularity because he already sold out. Who did he sell out to ? hip hop.... he went from that to straight pop makingtrash. Do I really have to define what selling out is ? Look at Fat Joe or Em. Even Fat Joe sold out less.
roll.gif

Obviously rappers are in it for the money. Vinnie said himself on multiple songs he in it for the money... the thing is, he has enough self respect to makequality music while trying to get rich... not trash to rob kids of their parents money.

Vinnie obviously the best in JMT. Stoupe just produces. Jus Allah who in it now is NASTY (top 5 lyricists of all-time) but I don't think he's betterthan Paz and all you have to do is listen to History of Violence to see why.

so youre in it for the money but youre content not making 1 millionth of what em makes because you dont want your "credibility" to diminish ... ...... ? thats probably the most contradictory thing ive ever heard aside from jedis entire catalogue in and of itself lol ...

but i just wanna get this straight ... you admit that eminem was as good if not better or maybe even slightly worse (in your biased eyes) compared to vinnie atone point in his career ... but because he said screw it and "sold out" to be the highest selling rap artist in history, hes not even close to vinnienow?

and by the way jus > vinnie

How is that contradictory ? Plenty of people sold and went mainstream but didn't sell out. You are just riding Em too hard and refuse to see it. I knowDie-hard Em fans who been following him since he was an unknown who can still admit he sold out.

Em better or even close to Vinnie ? Since when ?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How in the hell is Jus > Vinnie ? and how can you of all people make this assesment ?

man im trying to be open minded but youre in here laughing out em like he is miniscule in a lyrical sense lol ...

man im trying to be open minded but youre in here laughing out em like he is miniscule in a lyrical sense lol ...

He is when held up to the people I'm talking about. He's was nice though, and hell, he's probably a much better "artist" than JMT orwhoever else.

Originally Posted by M16

How is that contradictory ? Plenty of people sold and went mainstream but didn't sell out. You are just riding Em too hard and refuse to see it. I know Die-hard Em fans who been following him since he was an unknown who can still admit he sold out.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How in the hell is Jus > Vinnie ? and how can you of all people make this assesment ?
I would not call it selling out, in Eminem's case or any case where a rapper comes from nothing and makes it in the industry as a superstar.It is what every artist strives for, fame and fortune. Some artists sacrifice ability and talent in order to appeal and generate new revenue streams, in whichcase they are selling out, but Eminem's case is not that. He keeps the talent and grows artistically, he tries new things creatively. That is what being asuccessful artist is all about. Calling it selling out is too harsh, I don't care if Infinite sounds 100x more lyrically skillful or whatever. Eminemwanted to be where he is today when he was recording Infinite.

and Eminem is better than Vinnie Paz i'm sorry, and I really like both artists

^ is vinny paz the dude who raps about ancient egypyian tombs and heiroglyphics and #%%$ like that? All the unheard of stuff?

Originally Posted by M16

How is that contradictory ? Plenty of people sold and went mainstream but didn't sell out. You are just riding Em too hard and refuse to see it. I know Die-hard Em fans who been following him since he was an unknown who can still admit he sold out.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You seriously need to go outside and get some @!%%* my dude

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

^ is vinny paz the dude who raps about ancient egypyian tombs and heiroglyphics and #%%$ like that? All the unheard of stuff?
Nah, he's the dude who just flat out sucks

Similarities to Marshall Mathers LP already showing up....intro into track 2 - 3AM (dark, killer type track)...MMLP had intro into Kill You, also dark, killertype track.

Am I reaching?

Back
Top Bottom