Announcing album leaks will get you banned.

pimp.gif

aint no "voice" on this track. Just spitting psychotic %$**.

Rappers take notes, this dude is the epitome of talent.

Cant wait for the album

he had to make that voice to get the flow sown...it wouldnt sound right in his "regular voice"
but this is far from the acccent you guys talk about...just learn to accept it..damn

What is wrong with his voice? No way I'm listening to an entire album of that @$%@...

Exactly, the voice went perfect with the video. If he would have done that $$#$ in his normal voice (much deeper), it would not even make sense.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Exactly, the voice went perfect with the video. If he would have done that #!$# in his normal voice (much deeper), it would not even make sense.

It's too tongue in cheek for me (the voice)...like he know's he's good at rapping that he doesn't even have to rap normal anymore.

And for those saying there's nothing wrong with his voice....go listen to an old joint ("Remember Me" for example), then listen to this....onevoice sounds natural, the other sounds like a leprechaun or some $!$#.

the voice did go perfect with the video...but without any visual, in the headphones, that #%%$ is gonna sound very annoying....

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Exactly, the voice went perfect with the video. If he would have done that #!$# in his normal voice (much deeper), it would not even make sense.

It's too tongue in cheek for me (the voice)...like he know's he's good at rapping that he doesn't even have to rap normal anymore.

And for those saying there's nothing wrong with his voice....go listen to an old joint ("Remember Me" for example), then listen to this....one voice sounds natural, the other sounds like a leprechaun or some $!$#.

laugh.gif
Leprechaun...

i dont think its been mentioned in here, but thus far..
we made you - 0 curses
3 AM - 1 curse
i dont know why im mentioning this but its just strikes me as unusual.

Originally Posted by rare23

we made you - 0 curses
3 AM - 1 curse
Hopefully more rappers take notice that you don't need to drop the n word or say any other curse word 23 times throughout a song for it to begood.

Is it just my area or is Em's singles just getting no radio play? I have not heard 3am on any station and ive only heard We Made You once. Keep in mindPhilly's hip hop station plays that Flo Rida my lips taste like candy every 10 mins and a mixture of poker face so i could just be where im at...

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Originally Posted by Its All Good Baby Baby

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by zdiddy5

I may need a late pass or reachin' but I noticed in that 3 a.m. trailer that Em is about to butcher Officer Ricky..
i think u reachin... dude woulda had the beard...

Ross aint have a beard when he was a c.o.

9kw0p2.jpg

2zhie5e.jpg
Hmmmmmmmmm I think you're on to something
nerd.gif
Right, right, because every heavy set black security officer is Rick Ross....

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I don't see the big deal with his voice.

Y'all just look for something to complain about.
laugh.gif
It's not even that...it's been a while since Em dropped and I don't know about yall but I'm havin a hard time figurin out if hisvoice changed, he is doing that voice as an accent, or if he is doing that voice to match the flow of the song. Either way it DOESNT sound like old Eminem,which is not a good thing.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

we made you - 0 curses
3 AM - 1 curse
Hopefully more rappers take notice that you don't need to drop the n word or say any other curse word 23 times throughout a song for it to be good.

Will Smith don't gotta cuss on his raps to sell records
Well I do so %#$% him & %#$% you too

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

ive always thought Em was peoples "guilty pleasure" cuz i know everybody respects him, but ive never, ever, everrrr heard anybody blastin eminem intheir car speakers.

nowadays thats all people wanna do. Em wont make u dance, his +%@% dont bang in the trunk, u aint gonna get girls listenin to him, its kinda weird listenin tosome of the stuff he raps about when u surrounded by other people

i mean, i dont give a !%#! about any of that stuff anyway, but its just an obeservation
laugh.gif
seems like the only time when he was massively popular, meaningthat everybody was walkin around recitin his lyrics was way back when i was in middle school. (born in '87)

hope the cd is sick and does bonkers. yea........i really just used the word bonkers.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Originally Posted by Its All Good Baby Baby

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by zdiddy5

I may need a late pass or reachin' but I noticed in that 3 a.m. trailer that Em is about to butcher Officer Ricky..
i think u reachin... dude woulda had the beard...

Ross aint have a beard when he was a c.o.

9kw0p2.jpg

2zhie5e.jpg
Hmmmmmmmmm I think you're on to something
nerd.gif
Right, right, because every heavy set black security officer is Rick Ross....

indifferent.gif
do you follow hip hop?

we made you - 0 curses
3 AM - 1 curse

There were 2 curses in "We Made You" and 2 curses in "3 am"

"Damn, I think Kim Kardashian's a man"
"Damn girl, I think I'm beginning to sprout an alfalfa"

"My last Vic and a half, a flashlight of Kim Kardashians a**"
"Dead bodies behind the counter sh**, Guess I must've just blacked out again"

Back
Top Bottom