Announcing album leaks will get you banned.

laugh.gif

Didn't know their was another site: http://www.therelapse.com/

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

I swear no one on Niketalk knows how to reserve judgement on ANYTHING at all, ever.
Doesn't even matter if they did. For most, they have already made their minds up not to like anything EM drops. So even if the album drops andcritics hail it as the greatest album of the 21st century....NTers will stay say its trash
laugh.gif
and cry about how they can't relate (while they have posters of theBoondock Saints hanging in their rooms) and cry about his voice.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice

EXACTLY WHY I DONT MESS WITH EMINEM! listen to the song "insane" the subject matter is whack and is not for people of the heterosexual nature.

this is nutsssssss. I don't know what to say. Beat, lyrics, flow are all on point, but this +$!% is crazy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

EXACTLY WHY I DONT MESS WITH EMINEM! listen to the song "insane" the subject matter is whack and is not for people of the heterosexual nature.
Ummmmmmm the song is titled Insane, the song is about sick #!#@ that an insane person would think of.... Yea.....definitely a whack song.
indifferent.gif

lol at this song insane, yea the subject matter is crazy but !** this is eminem here, the craziness plus his wordplay is what its all about. you can't takeit too serious, dude had alot of problems and chooses to express himself this way.

Dr. West is just an intro, but man is that thing spooky. The craziest part is Em really went through the whole pill addiction thing, so that's a dream Ican actually see him having.

I still haven't heard a song that made me go
eek.gif

3 A.M. was the best so far, IMO. I'm holding out hope, though. This is going to leak any minute (I hope).

Hmmm.... My Mom is ok... Insane his flow is pretty damn good... but the song it self blows

Back
Top Bottom