Annoying Co-Worker Un-Appreciation Vol. Get The Hell Out Of My Cubicle

Try dealing with someone always trying to hang out by your desk with some foul breath. I even keep some gum at my desk. When he comes around I act like I'm getting some for me and offer him some. The sad part is that the gum sometimes only makes it worst. Winterfresh with some S@#$ breath doesnt mix.

Originally Posted by go rilla

seems like more people are picking up the capitalize the first letter of every word gimmick
Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

When Did Tyler The Creator Start Posting Here

I Just Became A Member On NT....But I've Been Typing Like This For Years....

1279193085_stevie-wonder-deal-with-it.gif

seems like more people are picking up the capitalize the first letter of every word gimmick

guy at my job always has some story about his glory yrs. from him being the smallest but toughest guy on his football team to all the chicks he's smashed while playing in a band. normally id be up for this but its unbelievable because they guy never takes any kind of L whatsoever. even worse is he's the type to tell a story, starts to walk away and just when you think you're in the clear he comes back to yap some more.
on top of all this he constantly talks about religion/politics in the office, i thought that was frowned upon

guy at my job always has some story about his glory yrs. from him being the smallest but toughest guy on his football team to all the chicks he's smashed while playing in a band. normally id be up for this but its unbelievable because they guy never takes any kind of L whatsoever. even worse is he's the type to tell a story, starts to walk away and just when you think you're in the clear he comes back to yap some more.
on top of all this he constantly talks about religion/politics in the office, i thought that was frowned upon

Originally Posted by TheCoolestGuyUNo

Why though? Its easier and correct to only capitalize the first letter of a sentence

Originally Posted by TheCoolestGuyUNo

Why though? Its easier and correct to only capitalize the first letter of a sentence

damn sometimes im glad i work for a small company where I get along with all my coworkers. I cant imagine having to waste time dealing with imbeciles like these.

damn sometimes im glad i work for a small company where I get along with all my coworkers. I cant imagine having to waste time dealing with imbeciles like these.

roll.gif

She definitely just has really bad game.
What grinded my gears when I worked a job where I had coworkers was when there would be new employees and they'd want to hang out after work ALL THE TIME! Like, I don't even know you yet, I don't care to go to the bar with you at this point. You could be a sloppy embarrassing drunk for all i know, we need to wait until I know you better because I'm not trying to be puked on by anyone. Stop inviting yourself everywhere.

roll.gif

What grinded my gears when I worked a job where I had coworkers was when there would be new employees and they'd want to hang out after work ALL THE TIME! Like, I don't even know you yet, I don't care to go to the bar with you at this point. You could be a sloppy embarrassing drunk for all i know, we need to wait until I know you better because I'm not trying to be puked on by anyone. Stop inviting yourself everywhere.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dont you want to build some office camraderie with the new hires though?  I get what you're saying bout ALL THE TIME, but whenever we have a new hire I try to make a point to setup a happy hour or something to help ease the new guy (or gal) in and let them get to know everyone outside of the office environment.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dont you want to build some office camraderie with the new hires though?  I get what you're saying bout ALL THE TIME, but whenever we have a new hire I try to make a point to setup a happy hour or something to help ease the new guy (or gal) in and let them get to know everyone outside of the office environment.

we got a guy at work that while were all at lunch, he reads the paper and announces whats in it to us like hes Tom damb Brokaw.

"Hey John you can relate to this..." and its never anything i can relate to, like prices of light fixtures are going up or something.

we got a guy at work that while were all at lunch, he reads the paper and announces whats in it to us like hes Tom damb Brokaw.

"Hey John you can relate to this..." and its never anything i can relate to, like prices of light fixtures are going up or something.

There's this guy at my office that always comes up to me at my cubicle and talks to me about the SAME THINGS every time.

Talbert

There's this guy at my office that always comes up to me at my cubicle and talks to me about the SAME THINGS every time.

Talbert

Originally Posted by cbtcGURU

I know the type you're talking about
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cbtcGURU

I know the type you're talking about
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom