Anonymous Hackers plan to shut down the internet this saturday

It's an interesting idea, I just hope no one gets power hungry or idiotic and does something detrimental that would be grounds for some new form of legislation that just deprives us of even more freedoms.

Originally Posted by fly23s

Originally Posted by spizike231

cuz of you a lot of nt brethren lost their money too. cuz of you invisible children probably made 1 mil of nt
you should repay us son.
your ignorance level is out the roof 
You're right. I put a gun to your head and made you donate. Nobody in that thread was researching and telling people to look before you donate. I didn't check before I donated, and I messed up. My fault, but that doesn't mean that you were required to donate after seeing that video or thread.

YOUR ignorance level is out the roof for thinking that it's my fault for people losing money on here. There would have been a thread anyways even if I didn't start that one.
well if you make a thread about it aren't you suppose to do research first
for all we know you one of the invisible children
my ignorance level is out the roof? lol what
u mad blood
roll.gif
morpheus-meme-generator-what-if-i-told-you-you-could-change-the-world-3a496e.jpg

I'm gonna be tight if these dudes eff up the Summit Lake release. Then again, if the interwebz are shut down, nobody gets a pair. Crisis averted.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

It's an interesting idea, I just hope no one gets power hungry or idiotic and does something detrimental that would be grounds for some new form of legislation that just deprives us of even more freedoms.

this is why I'm against this. when the anons who thought of this came up with the plan, sabu was still around and with him working with the feds, theres a huge chance this plan was compromised long ago and is likely to be a false flag attack. a lot of anons are against participating and some TP members are trying to keep it from happening but it may be a lost cause at this point.

The masses dont listen to anything without a name or face. Shutting down the internet is bold and may be the only way this "Anonymous" group can gain some sort of revolutionary acclaim.

However, dont they have to use the internet to shut down the internet? Thats like trying to kill death.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

how many DNS servers control in the internet?

13 root servers. 10 in the US, 2 in Europe, 1 in Asia. I think Japan. 20 or so million DNS servers.
Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Just like how they shutdown facebook for the total duration of not at all?

14warc.png

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

this is why I'm against this. when the anons who thought of this came up with the plan, sabu was still around and with him working with the feds, theres a huge chance this plan was compromised long ago and is likely to be a false flag attack. a lot of anons are against participating and some TP members are trying to keep it from happening but it may be a lost cause at this point.

Dunno if you remember our PM exchange, but I'm glad I laid low when I did. Had a gut feeling. Everything was coming too easy.

Can't be mad at Sabu though... when faced with the ultimatum of never seeing their child(ren) again, many men would have cracked.

Originally Posted by spizike231

cuz of you a lot of nt brethren lost their money too. cuz of you invisible children probably made 1 mil of nt
you should repay us son.
your ignorance level is out the roof 
You're right. I put a gun to your head and made you donate. Nobody in that thread was researching and telling people to look before you donate. I didn't check before I donated, and I messed up. My fault, but that doesn't mean that you were required to donate after seeing that video or thread.

YOUR ignorance level is out the roof for thinking that it's my fault for people losing money on here. There would have been a thread anyways even if I didn't start that one.
well if you make a thread about it aren't you suppose to do research first
for all we know you one of the invisible children
my ignorance level is out the roof? lol what
u mad blood
roll.gif

Woah.. you can say "blood" in a conversation in an attempt to act like you made a point..

Sohardcore.jpg

You're just proving to my point of you being ignorant.
laugh.gif

If they manage to do this id be cool, because this shows that we the people have control over the internet

If they do this I will believe everything they have ever said. I hope they do it. I really do. we'll see though...

Originally Posted by Yeah

Dunno if you remember our PM exchange, but I'm glad I laid low when I did. Had a gut feeling. Everything was coming too easy.

Can't be mad at Sabu though... when faced with the ultimatum of never seeing their child(ren) again, many men would have cracked.
I'm glad you did too. I always trusted instinct with things of "that" nature and I'm sure it's saved me many times by now. I've backed away from a lot of it now, I'm mostly observing goings on and giving advice/teaching others things I know at this point. I want to become a whitehat eventually.

I'm not mad at sabu at all, given the same ultimatums I would have made the same decisions. my kid's the main reason I haven't been reckless the past few years. I would have tried SOMEHOW to let at least one anon know what was happening though.

lol @ deadmau5 tweeting this. anonymau5 lives.

ApIDNcUCEAEpfBc.jpg

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

how many DNS servers control in the internet?

13 root servers. 10 in the US, 2 in Europe, 1 in Asia. I think Japan. 20 or so million DNS servers.
Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Just like how they shutdown facebook for the total duration of not at all?

14warc.png
Yeah, it makes sense though. Why spend time just trying to shut down facebook? If you shut down the entire internet, facebook will end up shut down anyways 
laugh.gif

Its genius. Why would I just blow up the Staples center when I can blow up all of Los Angeles? 

Why destroy NY when I can just take out the entire United States?

Why destroy the United States when I can just blow up the world? 

These dudes are trying to make a bigger statement this time. 

And if they end up unsuccessful, well at least they can talk big enough to scare people. 

Back
Top Bottom