Another abused dog found it's way to our house

Great to see that some people still have a good heart in this world 
pimp.gif
.  I wouldn't advise to giving her gatorade though...

Makes me sick to my stomach

there is a special place in heaven for you guys, i'm serious, God Bless You for real

Makes me sick to my stomach

there is a special place in heaven for you guys, i'm serious, God Bless You for real

That picture of that dog looking at you with those eyes was worth a million words. 
frown.gif

You and your husband are awesome people for taking care of the dog, I mean that...  

That picture of that dog looking at you with those eyes was worth a million words. 
frown.gif

You and your husband are awesome people for taking care of the dog, I mean that...  

We decided to name her Khloe because we like Khloe & Lamar, we are big laker fans.

Everyone was saying she already had the pups but nope don't think so. Yesterday all a sudden we could see them moving and she started acting strange and is showing classic signs of early labor. We have an appointment at 11:30 today (it's 8:50 now) to see the family vet and see what's up. She will not leave my side at all and did so well in the house overnight, great with the cats and amazing with the kids and housebroken.

We weren't ready for a dog right now either but like my mother in law said the best ones always come when you aren't ready.

Here's some pictures now that I got her bathed and shes been eating and more alert. I tried to make them smaller but it didn't seem to work sorry.

We decided to name her Khloe because we like Khloe & Lamar, we are big laker fans.

Everyone was saying she already had the pups but nope don't think so. Yesterday all a sudden we could see them moving and she started acting strange and is showing classic signs of early labor. We have an appointment at 11:30 today (it's 8:50 now) to see the family vet and see what's up. She will not leave my side at all and did so well in the house overnight, great with the cats and amazing with the kids and housebroken.

We weren't ready for a dog right now either but like my mother in law said the best ones always come when you aren't ready.

Here's some pictures now that I got her bathed and shes been eating and more alert. I tried to make them smaller but it didn't seem to work sorry.

WOW... damnnnn mad props to you taking in a pit and all..

if only pits were allowed in Dade

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

We love pits my husband grew up with one. They are just very misunderstood dogs I believe any dog can be aggressive and mean if you don't treat them right.

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

We love pits my husband grew up with one. They are just very misunderstood dogs I believe any dog can be aggressive and mean if you don't treat them right.

Originally Posted by jessicamichael

what a gorgeous girl....i'm glad you guys helped her....%$@! breaks my heart
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jessicamichael

what a gorgeous girl....i'm glad you guys helped her....%$@! breaks my heart
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Props to you for taking care of the dog...

I had a similar situation last summer... Was driving home and a dog was standing in the road, almost getting hit by cars 2-3 times that I saw... I pulled over and stopped oncoming cars and got the dog out of the road.  My girl and I brought it to several houses in the area and no one knew who's dog it was so we put him in our car and brought him to my parents house.  We were able to find the owner by calling the animal hospital that was on the dogs tag. 

I hope we sent him back to a good home but I cant say I have much confidence that we did.
ohwell.gif

Really great dog though, very gentle pit bull.

27949_596107074765_28400253_34420201_6268053_n.jpg

Props to you for taking care of the dog...

I had a similar situation last summer... Was driving home and a dog was standing in the road, almost getting hit by cars 2-3 times that I saw... I pulled over and stopped oncoming cars and got the dog out of the road.  My girl and I brought it to several houses in the area and no one knew who's dog it was so we put him in our car and brought him to my parents house.  We were able to find the owner by calling the animal hospital that was on the dogs tag. 

I hope we sent him back to a good home but I cant say I have much confidence that we did.
ohwell.gif

Really great dog though, very gentle pit bull.

27949_596107074765_28400253_34420201_6268053_n.jpg

frown.gif
That dog looks full of hurt
frown.gif

pimp.gif
@ you guys for being caring people. In my book, that is always appreciated
pimp.gif

frown.gif
That dog looks full of hurt
frown.gif

pimp.gif
@ you guys for being caring people. In my book, that is always appreciated