Another BEER Thread

but are you from Oregon op?
Yup. And I'm in Eugene more often than not these days.

Everyone take note of the Anchor Steam Beer that was posted. THAT is a delicious beer, and a west coast classic toboot. I'm headin down to SF in a couple weeks and getting some of that on tap is one of my goals.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

742694058_ca479fb5fc.jpg

pimp.gif
GREAT ANYTIME BREW
If you wanna get wasted and can find either of these...
pimp.gif

Guinness + Keiths are my staples.

Guinness is my #1 Love though.

Throwing back 10 pints of it in one night got sloppy though, lol....

I'm really straight with just about anything.

If I'm drinking a lot, it's definitely Bud Light.
If I'm not drinking a lot, it's Blue Moon.
If I'm at a tap house or nicer bar, it's Guinness (or Starr Hill in Cville).

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

guiness-big.gif

#**# is rough. it will put hair on your chest and make your balls drop another 3inches...

Me:

ynglager.jpg

heineken.gif
this man knows wassup

i drink heineken and yuengling the most and guiness is
sick.gif

This time of year I am a fan of IPAs and wheat beers. Oberon is in production, so there is always some in the beer fridge. There will be some Mad Hatter inthere soon, too. Dogfish Head 60 Minute is also a staple this time of year (with the occasional 90 and 120 thrown in from time to time).

Lately I've also been getting after the Fat Tire a lot. I suppose it is because it just became available in my state. It is an amber ale, but pretty goodthis time of year. It won't do when the temperature gets over 90 degrees, though.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

742694058_ca479fb5fc.jpg

pimp.gif
blue moon is clutch. but my personal fave is:
300_126375.jpg

stella works if none of the above are available

stella-artois-bottle.jpg

edit: just noticed the sunset wheat next to the blue moon. good stuff.

If I'm watching a game drinking a lot...
coors.jpg

c1.jpg

Anytime with dinner or whatever
newcastle-3.jpg

sam-adams-winter-lager.gif

xx.jpg

[vin diesel]you can have any brew you want as long as it's a corona[/vin diesel]

beer is beer to me really. it's gotten to the point where it pretty much all tastes the same, and light colored beers taste like water. i'd call mylife a success.

#**# is rough. it will put hair on your chest and make your balls drop another 3inches...
guinness?
grin.gif
guinness is basically a light beer, it'slow-carb and low-alcohol.... it has almost zero taste here in the states.

Could we someday get a beer thread that's actually about beer? no coronas, no heinekens, no blue moons...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

guinness?
grin.gif
guinness is basically a light beer, it's low-carb and low-alcohol.... it has almost zero taste here in the states.

Could we someday get a beer thread that's actually about beer? no coronas, no heinekens, no blue moons...
tired.gif

I could not agree with you more

but most of the people on here are kids who drink what they hear in raps or see on TV

and dude gotta be a female if he thinks guinness is rough

Originally Posted by the north west

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

guinness?
grin.gif
guinness is basically a light beer, it's low-carb and low-alcohol.... it has almost zero taste here in the states.

tired.gif
I could not agree with you more

but most of the people on here are kids who drink what they hear in raps or see on TV

and dude gotta be a female if he thinks guinness is rough

laugh.gif

beer is an acquired taste. if ya think guiness puts hair on your chest, then... you need to drink more
laugh.gif
or just stick to your bud lights with lime
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom