Another Bully Video Vol. DAMNNNNNN Son Snapped!

Yo those fist to face punches sounded so freaking loud. I hope the bully left him alone after this.

I bet money the bully is probably saying "He hit me with a sucker punch" or "it wasnt fair cuz I wasnt ready"

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

hkbcjnuj;as;fdf? YOU TALKIN TO ME?!!!? KUJAHIWUJNSPOIJSF!!!??
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SAY JHBKKMAS;KFS! YOU TALKINAME IM TALKINAME BACK!!

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude was on adrenaline. I think the guy was unconcious for him to respond....

Originally Posted by HankMoody

that Martin picture always makes my skin crawl. ive seen so much worse stuff but that pic gets me for some reason...
i thought i was the only one
eek.gif

i think it has to to with human deformity, whenever i see something abnormal when it comes to the human body it gives me the chills
sick.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

that Martin picture always makes my skin crawl. ive seen so much worse stuff but that pic gets me for some reason...
i thought i was the only one
eek.gif

i think it has to to with human deformity, whenever i see something abnormal when it comes to the human body it gives me the chills
sick.gif

dude def knew how to scrap... probably did some training on his spare time and was probably taught not to use it in public

dude def knew how to scrap... probably did some training on his spare time and was probably taught not to use it in public

Son just tossed him, full mount... [Mike Goldberg] AND ITS AAAAAAAAAALLLLLL OVER! [/Mike Goldberg]

Son just tossed him, full mount... [Mike Goldberg] AND ITS AAAAAAAAAALLLLLL OVER! [/Mike Goldberg]

Back
Top Bottom