Another chick gets "Rihanna'ed"...dude swings (and hits) repeatedly on his baby's mother...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

She deserved that fury of missed upper-cuts and that David Beckham Kick to the rear
laugh.gif

G he bogus as hell ... BUT... He KICKED Her In Her #!% Tho G
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

My shorty looks like a black (lightskinned tho) Rhianna so Chris Brown has made making threats so %#%%+$@ easy as of late... a simple, "Yo!Ex-cuse me... miss..." with that Samuel L Jackson swag will do the trick these days.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

She deserved that fury of missed upper-cuts and that David Beckham Kick to the rear
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i can't read anymore after this

Lol dude is lame, her slaps didnt do any damage, well his didnt either. I just cant see myself punchin another girl. Ill have to grab her up or something. Iknow i could do more damage to her than she could do to me with her fist. Now weapons its a fair fight but i wont put myself in that situtation.

Yeah dude did keep walking away, but he was walking in circles. No matter what, you should never hit a broad.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Yeah dude did keep walking away, but he was walking in circles. No matter what, you should never hit a broad.
if a female wants to step to me & challenge me to a fight just like a man would.

THen she had better be prepared to get beatdown just like i would any other man

SMH How do u miss the first hit. U never miss the first punch, it pretty much determines how the entire fight will go. He got lucky that she was too distraughtto fight him back, she woulda lost anyway though.

*+#$ is ridiculous
tired.gif

I really hate seeing our black people act so ignorant!

That rib shot at the end did her in, you can tell she felt that joint cause she flinched
smh.gif

seemed like they were just messing around until dude snapped at the end
grin.gif

it did look like she brought that on herself tho

nerd.gif

Dude looked like he cant fight. He also looked like a b____ hitting a woman.

^ After all that ranting she did, she basically became a man with long hair. Dude did what he had to do.

Back
Top Bottom