Another Earthquake in MD!!! EDIT: 5.8 in Virginia

Torrey Smith in open field.
laugh.gif

when has a quake ever been felt like that distance wise? i bet it was some kind of underground bunker explosion or somethin... Every1 was calm because it was all planned

Lol I came in to post this. Earthquake just now. Felt like it was going to keep going.

lol I was skypin with my girl and she started freaking out about the earthquake in the bay right now.... didn't feel anything in Socal.

Originally Posted by Mags on fire

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Based Mod

where's dude running off to? �
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Quick! we need to go inside and get under a table!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

someone needs to make a gif of him dipping
son dipped in the quickness
when he looked up
laugh.gif
bet he literally thought the sky was falling

LMAO@the pics and banter

what jumped out to me is how damn shallow the quake was.......almost at the surface. thats insane

HAARP trollin on us right now. that or some kind of underground testing

look at all the recent earthquake activity around 37°N. the colorado quake was the largest in over 40 yrs and on almost the same latitude.

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td] 5.8  [/td][td]2011/08/23 17:51:05 [/td][td]  37.936 [/td][td]  -77.933 [/td][td] 6.0 [/td][td] VIRGINIA[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] 5.3  [/td][td]2011/08/23 05:46:19 [/td][td]  37.070 [/td][td] -104.700 [/td][td] 4.0 [/td][td] COLORADO[/td][/tr][/table]http://

Has anyone said what this actually means.  Like is this normal to happen in the DMV like once every 100 years or so?  Or like are we all gonna officially die soon?

Was at work and we shut down around 3:00 code red (NASA Goddard Space Flight Center).  It was over before I realized what actually happened.  Some time fell from our roof some stuff moved off my desk.  Nothing that bad.  Will ask scientist what is going on and report back if any of them say something worth while

just felt an earthquake in the south bay. i was ready to stop drop and roll.

stop, drop and roll when you're on fire dude. no reason to be rollin around all over the place while there's an earthquake goin on

duck and cover

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

just felt an earthquake in the south bay. i was ready to stop drop and roll.

stop, drop and roll when you're on fire dude. no reason to be rollin around all over the place while there's an earthquake goin on

duck and cover
Go purchase a sense of humor. 

Earthquakes are the best. That #### is fun. A 5.8, that's not even that bad, but I guess because it's on the East Coast it's a bigger deal because its rare on that side. But yeah, ya'll now know how Cali feel, but imagine that an earthquake thousands of times bigger can occur at anytime.
Earthquakes>>>any other natural disaster

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Earthquake just hit SF/Daly City.
I felt it and I live in the eastbay around 2am.  Woke up for quick sec...."eehhh, just an earthquake" LOL.....that's Cali livin for you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Or like are we all gonna officially die soon?
Yes, because the last time it was this strong in 1897, everyone officially died soon after.
I wasn't saying it literally like we are all of a sudden going to perish

But i didn't know if anyone knew of any sort of continental drift issues regarding the lithosphere or any other sort of plate tectonic issues that may have been discovered from this.

Like future issues 

Back
Top Bottom