Another Earthquake in MD!!! EDIT: 5.8 in Virginia

Cali dudes just sounding straight up dumb right now. You guys are real cool, we get it.

I thought I was getting dizzy or not feeling well. I couldn't place what was going on.

House was doing the wave, glasses were clinking in the cabinets and the chandelier was swaying. Pretty crazy.

I'm in Long Island btw.

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Honestly why has this been on every major news network for 3 straight hours? It's not that serious. The eastcoast just gettin exposed for how lame they are, it's a damn shame...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Hold up...so what you are saying is we should wait till that happens to then talk about all the things we could have done to be prepared....you should run for president.

LOL nyc cats should be worried about raising sea-level not earthquakes. you got things backwards. what i am saying is calm down. use common knowledge and don't start running out of a building and throw yourself under a desk or under a doorway.

You got it twisted, just because there is news coverage and the mayor is doing a press conference, DOES NOT mean new yorkers are freaking out...I just did half of my run, I'm at a subway about to eat and everyone is going about their day, weather is beautiful....haven't hear of any suicides...honestly if I didn't watch the news or was part of NT I wouldn't had even know this happened.
laugh.gif
you wouldn't have noticed all the people running onto the streets ? cool bro. enjoy your subway. let's hope nyc doesn't feel the aftershocks

Be safe out there east coasters, I keep hearing rumors of a bigger shock in an hour or so.

Was at a Chinese buffet eating lunch with my fam and noticed this dude all hugged up and kissing his girl...then when the quake started my dude pulled a USAIN BOLT and sprinted out the joint without her.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL nyc cats should be worried about raising sea-level not earthquakes. you got things backwards. what i am saying is calm down. use common knowledge and don't start running out of a building and throw yourself under a desk or under a doorway.

You got it twisted, just because there is news coverage and the mayor is doing a press conference, DOES NOT mean new yorkers are freaking out...I just did half of my run, I'm at a subway about to eat and everyone is going about their day, weather is beautiful....haven't hear of any suicides...honestly if I didn't watch the news or was part of NT I wouldn't had even know this happened.
laugh.gif
you wouldn't have noticed all the people running onto the streets ? cool bro. enjoy your subway. let's hope nyc doesn't feel the aftershocks

Hey genius , me and a couple if others NTers from around the area did say our neighborhood didn't feel it...so no one was running into the streets....keep reaching bro.

Originally Posted by Rob E O So

Was at a Chinese buffet eating lunch with my fam and noticed this dude all hugged up and kissing his girl...then when the quake started my dude pulled a USAIN BOLT and sprinted out the joint without her.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Quake Had Twitter An Facebook Goin Crazy... Jus Imagine How People Were In Japan After What Happen Over There...
ohwell.gif

You got it twisted, just because there is news coverage and the mayor is doing a press conference, DOES NOT mean new yorkers are freaking out...
word.

Be safe out there east coasters, I keep hearing rumors of a bigger shock in an hour or so.
oh.

I bet there was a dude out there who was smashing, thinking he was really working it....prob a NTer too
30t6p3b.gif

Where'd u hear that? 

Hopefully, not from your barber that drove 85MPH in reverse on the CBE...

*I see u made the edit on genius...
laugh.gif

I'm in Alexandria, and it was not that bad, but bad enough.

To you people from Cali, we are not use to this, just like you guys are not use to 5 feet of snow, so stop that
foolishness.

laugh.gif

Hey Genious, me and a couple if others NTers from around the area did say our neighborhood didn't feel it...so no one was running into the streets....keep reaching bro.
sick.gif

yeah i know you didn't feel it. so why are you defending so hard ? going in rants and what not. chill out. i was not saying you were. but looking at the videos and pictures. people in NYC hitting the panic button like it was the only option.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

OK...what some of you Cali fools aren't comprehending is that for folks in NYC/DMV, this IS a big deal because of the unknown....meaning, you feel a building/house/ground shaking and I'd almost guarantee there were flashbacks to 9/11. Earthquakes are not the norm. Yall need to stop flexing like this isn't a big deal OR that ya'll wouldn't be shook as well.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Where'd u hear that? 

Hopefully, not from your barber that drove 85MPH in reverse on the CBE...

Lmfao!....son how you remember that!Nah two friends called me saying that...dunno how reliable the source is...

Originally Posted by devildog1776

i got back from Beantown around 1... made a move to the hood, wifey call me talking bout there was an earthquake... i was walking the streets and didnt even notice... im in brooklyn btw.... oh well.

it was probably HAARP.....

aftershock coming soon

I believe that, all these earthquakes and tornadoes have been crazy lately. On the east coast we feel something like this, and then you have the hurricanes coming...

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

310016_10150304087442360_88957262359_7884495_1007551_n.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
   it's not that serious... smh  
Being in NY, the first thing many thought of when they felt the shaking was 9/11...
Exactly....first thought is terrorism.  I remember being nervous as hell when the 03' blackout hit.  Didn't know what the hell was going on and I thought we were under attack again. 

Back
Top Bottom