Another GF help thread

Yepp one of those girlfriend help threads again, but caught up in quite a situation that I need advise on what to do.

Alright here's the case, I'm a 16 y/o dating a 17 y/o, sort of a long distance relationship(30miles apart). We've been seeingeach other for about 4 months already and its been going good, at least until now. Well we've managed to see each other at least 2-3times a week by eithertaking the train or meeting up at places, with her having quite a tight schedule with normal school, night school 2 times a week, and her being part of a lawenforcement academy on Saturday's…..so she's pretty overwhelmed and stressed most of the time. Well first of all. Yeah, I admit that I've fallenfor this girl. Main reason that she isn't like the majority of girls around my age that care about partying and #%%#. She's the mature type that hasher mind already set on what she wants to accomplish and is actually sticking to that. In a couple a months she'll be heading to college while I'llstill be completing my senior year.

Well, throughout the relationship we've both tested each other's honesty out and we've both been straighout with each other(due to previous experiences with the ex's and what not). But the issue I'm currently having is that at times when I'm not able to communicate withher(due to being busy, at times) and is wanting to talk she goes and talks about with someone else, she's gotten to the point where she goes to her guyfriends, and talks to them, the times that Im not "there" for her(since she hardly has any female friends). I'm not able to spend time with herdue to the distance and schedule she holds and no driving permit. Lately this entire month its been nonstop arguing about me not trusting guy's intentionsand her telling me not to worry about it and that I think about it way too much and that they're just there to talk, which I know is pure BS for a guy toJUST get close. The main dude that she's been talking to these past days is the one she almost got with before me. I've recently become paranoid, dueto her almost leaving me for idiotic reasons, and becoming a jealous type since there are dudes wanting to get with her.

Well this dude honestly has much more to offer than me, he's 18, graduated and has a job and what not, but also lives somewhat farfrom her. Well as we were discussing the whole issue with him texting her nonstop and now even calling her, she straighout admitted that she's doing it fora pretty stupid reason that she says of "curiosity" to see how it would've been if she would've been with him, which I find plain stupid. Iclearly told her that if she thought she'd be best with him to go ahead and try it but not to come back crying to me and asking for a 2[sup]nd[/sup] chanceand #%%#. She told me she was aware of that and that it's the main reason why she has not left me and wants to stick with me and also because she barelyknows the guy and wouldn't want to #@%$ what she worked so hard for which was finding a dude that isn't in the relationship for "ugly needs".Haven't left her for the reasons that yeah I'm hooked but also because she's proven me that she CAN be trusted and hasn't kept anything fromme.

Im stuck NT, what should I do? Should I just stand there and basically give that dude the chance to steal her away or continue dating herknowing that she wont leave me(trusting her judgment that is even though shes never failed me)

Originally Posted by Soul of Soles

she straighout admitted that she's doing it for a pretty stupid reason that she says of "curiosity" to see how it would've been if she would've been with him,
whoopthattrick.jpg

damn this chick must have u stressin at 5:52 writing this. i feel for u man, i been there n done that. and 2 be honest a relationship isnt worth it. get a petinstead

Well as we were discussing the whole issue with him texting her nonstop and now even calling her, she straighout admitted that she's doing it for a pretty stupid reason that she says of "curiosity" to see how it would've been if she would've been with him,

and you still trust her?
she is disrespecting you by flirting with a dude and even telling you about it

SHE TOLD YOU NOT TO WORRY ABOUT IT AND THEN PROVES YOUR POINT

you obviously have this girl up on a pedestal cause it sounds to me like she's a b

you need to drop her cause it is almost inevitable that she will get smashed by dude if she has not by now

indifferent.gif
@ you not having any selfrespect

Should I just stand there and basically give that dude the chance to steal her away or continue dating her knowing that she wont leave me
both those options are the same
eyes.gif

dumpin her has not crossed your mind?
alien.gif

you're probably not going to listen, but you CLEARLY need to drop her ASAP. it will not get any better and you could end up messing yourself up dealingwith this girl.

Should I just stand there and basically give that dude the chance to steal her away or continue dating her knowing that she wont leave me
both those options are the same
eyes.gif

dumpin her has not crossed your mind?
alien.gif

Thats exactly what i was going to say. You need to seriously think about letting this chick loose.

You're caught up, kid.

Never get caught up.

It's not worth the trouble. Just go with the flow for now, but if chick starts getting worse, you already know the deal.

grin.gif

I'm still pondering on why dude is 16 in a long distance relationship. Theres no girls in your high school?

Originally Posted by Soul of Soles

The main dude that she's been talking to these past days is the one she almost got with before me. ..............................................................................................................................................................................................
admitted that she's doing it for a pretty stupid reason that she says of "curiosity" to see how it would've been if she would've been with him ......

Im stuck NT, what should I do? Should I just stand there and basically give that dude the chance to steal her away or continue dating her knowing that she wont leave me(trusting her judgment that is even though shes never failed me)
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Personally I'd leave her, that right there is too much $*%% todeal with it and pretty disrespectful.."to see how it would be if she would've been with him"... really?
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
, well tell that %#+!+ she should stick to ol boy, but that's just me.[/color]
happy.gif

"A man shouldnt get jealous thats a females trait"

but on a serious note, drop her... she is cheating on you i promise you this.

At 16 you really don't need that headache. If you wanna be with her cool but that's real disrespectful of shorty gonna be talking to other people tosee what it would be like with them... you might as well just start messing with chicks that go to your school

Also this is NT- you gonna need cliff notes and for some a pic...

Look fam, 4 months with this girl....you like her.....she likes somebody else........try to befriend her [if you want], but IMO you shouldn't be exclusiveto someone that wants to try somethin' with somebody else besides her boyfriend.

I would take it as straight disrespect if she talked to other doods about her problems and kept you out of the loop...you're her boyfriend. Then she flirtswith the dood who woulda been with her if you weren't there, so let her fly. Just play the field a little more, someone better will come along that willrespect you and make you feel better....then she'll mess up and then the cycle continues until you find the one.

Soul of Soles wrote:
she's gotten to the point where she goes to her guy friends, and talks to them, the times that Im not "there" for her(since she hardly has any female friends).

That's a bad sign my man.... trust me
smh.gif

Kind of off topic but whenever girls gave me a reason for having all (or mostly) guy friends, they'd say "Oh women are too catty and jealous, guysare straight up blah blah"

That's a lie. They just want attention from the opposite sex. Once you learn that... it'll save you a lot of trouble (in the future)

I can't believe I believed that *@%%!!$$
smh.gif

/rant

It's not worth the trouble. Just go with the flow for now, but if chick starts getting worse, you already know the deal.
Might give it a bit more time and see if she changes all this @$!%, if she doesn't well oh well.
tired.gif

Really appreciate all the mature responses guys.
I'm still pondering on why dude is 16 in a long distance relationship. Theres no girls in your high school?

Majority are really immature and if not really loud.
sick.gif

The main dude that she's been talking to these past days is the one she almost got with before me. I've recently become paranoid, due to her almost leaving me for idiotic reasons, and becoming a jealous type since there are dudes wanting to get with her.
dump her.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

The main dude that she's been talking to these past days is the one she almost got with before me. I've recently become paranoid, due to her almost leaving me for idiotic reasons, and becoming a jealous type since there are dudes wanting to get with her.
dump her.

I usually tell people to stick it out but he is pretty much dead on. I know how some females think. They have gotten dumber over time. They useevery excuse in the book to screw up a good thing. My girl had this guy friend at her old job that was getting a little to personal. She caught feelings, tookme through rough times but we're cool now. The one thing I learned. YOU HAVE GOT TO PUT YOUR FOOT DOWN!

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Soul of Soles wrote:
she's gotten to the point where she goes to her guy friends, and talks to them, the times that Im not "there" for her(since she hardly has any female friends).

That's a bad sign my man.... trust me
smh.gif

Kind of off topic but whenever girls gave me a reason for having all (or mostly) guy friends, they'd say "Oh women are too catty and jealous, guys are straight up blah blah"

That's a lie. They just want attention from the opposite sex. Once you learn that... it'll save you a lot of trouble (in the future)

I can't believe I believed that *@%%!!$$
smh.gif

/rant

this man speaks TRUTH!

Back
Top Bottom