Another girl problem (Quick simple question.. well maybe not).

Originally Posted by Jking0821

In all seriousness

Don't dead her yet. Go out and find another girl. Then dead her. Make sure you have a back up P in line before you let the main P go.

agree 100%

never leave yourself in a drought

In all seriousness

Don't dead her yet. Go out and find another girl. Then dead her. Make sure you have a back up P in line before you let the main P go.

agree 100%

Boy close ALL lines of communication and then ninja vanish from her. You never supposed to be the one having to ask if your crazy. She got dat der wool over your eyes

Boy close ALL lines of communication and then ninja vanish from her. You never supposed to be the one having to ask if your crazy. She got dat der wool over your eyes

Originally Posted by Al Audi

In all seriousness

agree 100%

I was going to say the same exact thing... keep smashing that out like no tomorrow (wrap up now though... who am I kidding you know you're going to keep going in raw) but just don't put your all into the relationship.

Start going out and be a player too because she seems to be keeping her options open... but don't end it until you find another girl is my advice... you can probably still keep her on the team too depending on how the new chick is that you meet.

Take that advice man... always have P in line... treat skeeo's like a job... don't let one go without finding another one.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

In all seriousness

agree 100%

I was going to say the same exact thing... keep smashing that out like no tomorrow (wrap up now though... who am I kidding you know you're going to keep going in raw) but just don't put your all into the relationship.

Start going out and be a player too because she seems to be keeping her options open... but don't end it until you find another girl is my advice... you can probably still keep her on the team too depending on how the new chick is that you meet.

Take that advice man... always have P in line... treat skeeo's like a job... don't let one go without finding another one.

Just dead her ASAP dont mess around. chicks obviously trouble. For real though the longer you wait the harder it will be, I hope your talking to her right now telling her whats up

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Believe it or not it's the other way around, she doesn't want me hanging around any females... I let her text dudes and hang with males as long as she lets me know, Ive tripped over it a couple of times but that's only because she told me not to do it but she did it anyway! but whenever I do text or end up in the same set as a female there's 101% of the time a problem....
You let her hang out with dudes huh? Lost the race before you even started man. Why do you allow this? Because you aren't insecure right?

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Believe it or not it's the other way around, she doesn't want me hanging around any females... I let her text dudes and hang with males as long as she lets me know, Ive tripped over it a couple of times but that's only because she told me not to do it but she did it anyway! but whenever I do text or end up in the same set as a female there's 101% of the time a problem....
You let her hang out with dudes huh? Lost the race before you even started man. Why do you allow this? Because you aren't insecure right?

Just dead her ASAP dont mess around. chicks obviously trouble. For real though the longer you wait the harder it will be, I hope your talking to her right now telling her whats up

Back
Top Bottom